VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I just called VA DPOR and asked how long after they receive the results from NCEES does it take for them to process them? They said "a couple weeks, but we haven't even received them yet." GRRR. Maybe that's a couple of weeks for them to process the paperwork, but online is sooner?! Maybe?!
I took the exam twice last year. After the April 11th exam, results were posted on the DPOR website around 6:30 AM on June 24th. After the October exam, my name was posted at 8AM on January 6th. Both times my results arrived in the mail two days later. So, if history stays true, everyone will see their name on July 7th first thing in the morning. Good luck and hang in there a few more days!

You know I would be interested to know how long it takes to get the results from the bar exam or medical board exams? Any insight?

You know I would be interested to know how long it takes to get the results from the bar exam or medical board exams? Any insight?
My husband took the Bar exam last year at the end of July and got results back around the first of October. So, roughly 2 1/2 months. However, the Bar has 1 day of multiple choice and then 1 day of essay. So, that time frame seems more understandable. What's sucky is that we have almost the same time frame to get PE results back and it's a one day test all multiple choice!

If it takes as long as the October 2008 results it will be July 7th but based on previous years wait I would think we should no by July 3rd.

Being the nerd that I personally am, this is what has historically happened:

April 06 - 66 days to post

Oct 06 - 68 days to post

April 07 - 66 days to post

Oct 07 - 68 days to post

April 08 - 73 days to post

Oct 08 - 73 days to post

So based on that:

66 days is 6/29

68 days is 7/1

73 days is 7/6

note: calendar days, not business days

Did anybody else get an email from NCEES for a survey about the FE exam? I took it five years ago...

Florida is usually one of the first states to get results. Last year they got results on 6/9 then VA got results 16 days later. This year FL got results on 6/18. Hence VA should get results by 7/3.

Good luck!

I meant to say that I got it yesterday...I only mention it because of the time gap and it asked me my professional status...the choices were passed the passed/failed the FE, passed the PE, or failed the PE, I only found that obnoxious that they would send this survey out before releasing the results particulary so close to releasing results. As I was taking it I really hoped that there was going to be a comment box at the end for me to fill out...but sadly there wasnt

PCS replied to my email and said that results will be sent to DPOR this afternoon or tomorrow..so will probably be another weekend of waiting...

Same line I got yesterday...looks like it will be the end of next week...oh well maybe we will all have something to celebrate for the 4th...

Back