VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as I am pursing structural...and they're changing the exams.... I may be out until April 2011.

But so help me, if I pass that 16 hour version and don't get a fatty raise from this company, I'll go elsewhere!!

I finally passed, third time and party time.
Jarey

Jarey,

Last year by this time you were majorly disappointed. I so happy for you bro....CONGRATULATIONS. Now go have a beer and dance a jig, MR. PE
Thanks, I'll have two

Heh Jarey, which afternoon mechanical section did you take, I took the fluids/thermo afternoon section. I saw you had taken it a couple of times, any advice for what will be my second try this april?

Congrats to all!

For those who dont see their names on the DPOR website, please make sure that you have answered the ethics questionaire and sent to the board. VA DPOR does not release the results if your application does not contain the completed ethics questionaire.

congrats to all that pass.
And for those didn't pass this time do not give up.
I'm come to grips that I will be taking it in April, but is there any chance that a proctored test would have the results posted later? If you have any in-sight, it would be much appreciated. Basically, anyone pass who was proctored out of state, and if so what state?

If you did not complete the take home ethics questionare and turn in, your name will not be on the website.

I finally passed, third time and party time.
Jarey

Jarey,

Last year by this time you were majorly disappointed. I so happy for you bro....CONGRATULATIONS. Now go have a beer and dance a jig, MR. PE
Thanks, I'll have two

Heh Jarey, which afternoon mechanical section did you take, I took the fluids/thermo afternoon section. I saw you had taken it a couple of times, any advice for what will be my second try this april?
I took Mechanical Systems and Materials all three times, my background is manufacturing and machine design.

Good Luck!

I passed! Holy crap... I passed!!!

I called DPOR to make sure that they had recived my ethics exam just to make sure because my name wasnt listed. The lady told me that all the results hadnt been posted, is that even possible, my last name starts with a J, did the J's get updated or am I holding on to a flase shred of hope that I passed?

I'm come to grips that I will be taking it in April, but is there any chance that a proctored test would have the results posted later? If you have any in-sight, it would be much appreciated. Basically, anyone pass who was proctored out of state, and if so what state?

If you did not complete the take home ethics questionare and turn in, your name will not be on the website.
I thought we should take that take home questionare to be qualified to take the PE exam.

Is it even possible to take the questionare after the PE exam?

I thought we should take that take home questionare to be qualified to take the PE exam.

Is it even possible to take the questionare after the PE exam?
yep, I know someone that had letter by mail indicated that he passed the PE test but it was held up due incompletion of application. They told him to complete the questionaire and mail in.

I called DPOR to make sure that they had recived my ethics exam just to make sure because my name wasnt listed. The lady told me that all the results hadnt been posted, is that even possible, my last name starts with a J, did the J's get updated or am I holding on to a flase shred of hope that I passed?
It is possible...a friend of mine's name wasnt on there in July...but got his letter 2 days later saying he passed...I think it is loaded by discipline...electrical, civil, etc..

It is possible...a friend of mine's name wasnt on there in July...but got his letter 2 days later saying he passed...I think it is loaded by discipline...electrical, civil, etc..

Well, my last name starts with B and my friend's last name also starts with B and She passed and I'm not listed... We are also both Civil...

I'm not holding my breath.

The total amount of PE's is 29477 as of today. I wonder what it will be tomorrow.

For what it's worth, my last name starts with an M...I am out of state, Environmental....and my name is on the list (yee-haw)...

But...I did kind of find it hard to believe that only 168 takers passed.....that is, it was 29309 yesterday, and 29477 today....that's gotta be low.

For what it's worth, my last name starts with an M...I am out of state, Environmental....and my name is on the list (yee-haw)...
But...I did kind of find it hard to believe that only 168 takers passed.....that is, it was 29309 yesterday, and 29477 today....that's gotta be low.
DPOR website is down right now. Fingers crossed!!! Maybe more names come out until tomorrow.

That's really not out of line compared to about 130 who passed April 09 and around 150 before that last year.

That's really not out of line compared to about 130 who passed April 09 and around 150 before that last year.
Really? Wow. I would never have guessed that so few passed in the past. I mean, they talk about 60-70% pass rates...and there were at least 200-300 people at my location alone. I would have assumed at least 2,000 people sat for the exam.

Regardless, I'm very grateful and wish everyone who failed lots of luck for the next round.

Watch out world...I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Transpo! Come and join our club.
does any one know if FE oct 2009 virgnia results is out. Can i check this on DPOR website
The FE results were only mailed when I took the exam in 2001. I don't see why they would post results for the FE. You are technically an EIT, but you aren't regulated as a professional.

I got a letter in 2001 saying I passed the exam but they couldn't confirm if I was an EIT until they could verify my undergrad degree, which I obtained after I took the exam but before I got my results.

So I doubt they are online, but I could be wrong.

Back