VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a torture I agree, I will call them up and see how it goes you are right!
Elmo-

Did you get in touch with someone at DPOR? I finally got my results and license yesterday. I'm hoping there was a "glitch" for you, too!

Has anyone received a wall certificate yet or know if VA sends them?
Keondgo-

I believe you're supposed to get the wall certificate within 30 days of getting your "you passed" letter.

Anyone else-

In the letter with my results, it said that included in the envelope were my license and instructions for using the my stamp (or some wording like that). All that was in my envelope was my license. Is there anything special I need to be aware of? So far I haven't found a place I can order my stamp online through because of the stupid apostrophe in my name, but eventually I'd like to order it.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Hey I lost my password and couldn't remember it ( I am ABH). I passed the PE , first time. I think I was lucky because I felt ok about 33 questions in the morning and guessed about 15 in the afternoon so a total of 22 guesses( some of them are good guesses but the majority were blind guesses, believe me). Congrats to whomever passed this time, if you didn't pass, don't worry, you will pass if you prepare yourself to answer 35 correctly in the morning and 20 in the afternoon ( don't try to answer all of them, only if you have time but make sure you answer 35 in the morning correctly and 20 in the afternoon , don't overkill it, take your time ) that was my strategy because I didn't have time to prepare, my objective was 35+21, I probably did a 35+25 but I really feel that with even a 30+20 correct you will get the other 6 out of 30 by luck ( before you start guessing the problems you didn't have time working out, look at your answer sheet ( if you see that you answered many As, Bs, Ds and not many Cs, your best bet is a C for all the guessed answers. If you see that a column of answers has a lot of Bs then maybe you could assume B to complete the answers within that column ). Get your 50 problems correct then work hard to get the 5 or 6 out of 30. And don't be hard on yourself, if you are not a PE now you will be soon. Time flies and all these days we spent talking about the PE exam will be history.
Again Congrats to anyone who passed this time and best luck to the others.

Ami congrat....... Approximately how long did you study for..You mentioned that you didn't have time to prepare.
Sorry Mary, I just saw your message.

I spent less than a month studying. I did take off work the week of the exam and worked on just problems. I can send you a CD that helped me. I didn't have time to go thru all the stuff in it but I am sure if you work all of the problems then you will Ace the exam :)

Congratulations to that Hokie Girl :) Go hokieeeeeeeeeeeessss

Still no letter again today and I'm in northern Virginia. I know it's unlikely now that I'll get a "you passed" letter, but I'm still clinging to the hope until I see it in writing.
:mail-296:
Good luck Hokie and remember " Go Hokies" :)

What did I tell you :)

We "Hokies" don't fail our missions :) Sorry Non-Hokie people :) we're tha bomb

Elmo-

Did you get in touch with someone at DPOR? I finally got my results and license yesterday. I'm hoping there was a "glitch" for you, too!

Keondgo-

I believe you're supposed to get the wall certificate within 30 days of getting your "you passed" letter.

Anyone else-

In the letter with my results, it said that included in the envelope were my license and instructions for using the my stamp (or some wording like that). All that was in my envelope was my license. Is there anything special I need to be aware of? So far I haven't found a place I can order my stamp online through because of the stupid apostrophe in my name, but eventually I'd like to order it.

Happy Friday, everyone!
Hokie Girl,

I just ordered my stamp from http://www.acornsales.com/, i got it in two days and got an electronic copy. I think they are in Richmond

Elmo-

Keondgo-

Anyone else-

Happy Friday, everyone!
Hokie Girl,

I just ordered my stamp from http://www.acornsales.com/, i got it in two days and got an electronic copy. I think they are in Richmond
Well, it was not a happy Friday for me. I just got my letter and it was dated July 7th. Unfortunately, I didnt make it. I got a score of 66! The strange thing is that I did not get my diagnostic report! As a matter of fact, when I sat for my EIT, I didnt get my result right away and it was delayed for sometime. I got also a failure letter with no diagnostic report. I called the board to ask about the reason for not getting the report and they told me that there was a mistake in my result and they sent me the passing score few days later! That was the main reason I waited, hopefully when I call them on Monday they tell me the same good news! Wish me luck!

Did you all get the letters from the board? The passing letter or the diagnostic report? Kindly advise! So far, I got nothing!
I haven't received my letter yet, but I'm finally listed on the website as being a licensed engineer!!! That must mean I passed!

:pASSED2:

If you haven't received anything yet, you have to call them. If I hadn't called them, they wouldn't have referred my record to Exam Services and I'd still be waiting for something! So, I would recommend calling them today!
Question,

Did you get junk mail from ppi2pass and others selling literature and prep courses just before you received your results? I am still waiting for my results out here in California.

Did you all get the letters from the board? The passing letter or the diagnostic report? Kindly advise! So far, I got nothing!
I haven't received my letter yet, but I'm finally listed on the website as being a licensed engineer!!! That must mean I passed!

If you haven't received anything yet, you have to call them. If I hadn't called them, they wouldn't have referred my record to Exam Services and I'd still be waiting for something! So, I would recommend calling them today!
Question,

Did you get junk mail from ppi2pass and others selling literature and prep courses just before you received your results? I am still waiting for my results out here in California.

Oh, yes! Lots and lots of catalogs and emails and everything. Once you buy one thing from ppi2pass, they continue to assume you've failed and need more stuff from them. In fact, I just got another catalog yesterday.

My wall certificate arrived yesterday and I got it frammed. I am NOT taking it into the office and hang it on a cubical wall. It will stay at home for now....

Question,

Oh, yes! Lots and lots of catalogs and emails and everything. Once you buy one thing from ppi2pass, they continue to assume you've failed and need more stuff from them. In fact, I just got another catalog yesterday.
Thanks for the info Hokie Girl

Back