TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we watched the season premieres of NCIS and A Person of Interest last night. Sleepy Hollow and NCIS LA on Monday.

also watched NCIS NOLA last night too. I liked it, especially since I was just down in NOLA last week for work and recognized a ton of locations.

I hope they end Big Bang theory with the jocks from HS showing up and beating up the nerds in their apartment while they are playing WOW

the network already agreed to 3 more seasons so it will be awhile. The episodes can be hit or miss. both this week just happened to be misses.

It was like the office for me.. Funny for a few seasons but downhill fast after that...

<--- has never seen big bang, but apparently i'm the only one.
Nope. Am in the same boat as you are. Never seen an episode of it.

Did catch an episode of Person of Interest the other night. May check it out again.

we were late to the big bang game...we have only watched the last two seasons or so as they happened. All the rest were while on rerun.

ok so we caught a couple minutes of scorpion this week. Seriously...it is just a remake of alphas with super smart whiz kids instead a super power.

Watched the two hour premiere of Homeland on Sunday. Started a bit slow for my liking, but that's been true of most of their seasons thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up for my free month of Amazon Prime yesterday, I will be spending the next month checking out the various things there to see if it's worth the $100/yr.

mr snick was watching parts of the new tv series Flash. It sounded like a bad shark boy and lava girl episode.

Signed up for my free month of Amazon Prime yesterday, I will be spending the next month checking out the various things there to see if it's worth the $100/yr.

Its at least a good as Netflix, minus the Netflix original series. I take advantage of Prime mostly around the holidays for shipping, and for shipping of large items. If I order one or two bulky items, I make my money back on it.

let me know, we are thinking about suspending our tv from feb to sept this next year (we can not give up football)
National TV covers almost every NFL game (except MNF if it's not local)... :p

let me know, we are thinking about suspending our tv from feb to sept this next year (we can not give up football)
National TV covers almost every NFL game (except MNF if it's not local)... :p

not really wanting to deal with hooking up anything at this place to try to get a signal

$30 set of rabbit ears is really all you need. I just installed a larger, more permanent setup in the attic to cover the whole house. KF taught me that.

Back