TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut the cable a while back, and haven't really missed any shows I can't get elsewhere. I'll be buying most shows I watch on Google Play.

As for what I'm watching right now? Voyager. I skipped most of it the first time around (even Jeri Ryan couldn't get me to care about the show) and now I've decided to watch all of it (and maybe Enterprise after).
less Janeway, more 7 / 9

7of9.jpg

7 of 9: Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

me: ok!

so you think you can dance...and it is on tonight!!!!

That show is not for me and the reason is the title. I do not think I can dance, therefore I have no reason to watch the show.
not even for hot girls dancing with revealing costumes?

That's why we have the internet. For hot girls dancing in even more revealing costumes. Like birthday suits.
yeah but this you can watch with kids around

That show is not for me and the reason is the title. I do not think I can dance, therefore I have no reason to watch the show.
not even for hot girls dancing with revealing costumes?

That's why we have the internet. For hot girls dancing in even more revealing costumes. Like birthday suits.
yeah but this you can watch with kids around

I don't have kids....

I missed last week. I will probably forget about it tonight since I need to get my gear together for the camping trip with the cubscouts and I have a partially installed stereo in my car. Too many things to remember what's on TV anymore.
Yep, I forgot to watch.

My sister told me that "The Killing" was dropped from cable, and that Netflix picked it up to do a short, fourth, final season. I know how I'll be spending my evenings this week.

Is anyone watching "The Leftovers" on HBO? I am on the cusp between being hooked on it, or it becoming too confusing for me to continue showing any interest in it.

I gave up on "The Strain." It just got too ridiculous for me to keep watching.

I haven't seen anything but the first episode which was good .

I have it on DVR right now on Sundays I'm watching falling skies and the last ship and I'm having a hard time keeping up with them.

If I get a snowed in weekend this winter I have plans to watch the full season of the leftovers.

I also gave up on under the dome, that just got pretty terrible and I'm about to give up on the new show on FX married

Without giving any spoilers, the rest of the season so far really emphasizes on breaking down individual stories that correlate to day 1, but also leaves you asking a lot of questions that have thus far gone unanswered...

Still trying to make our way through Star Trek Next Generations and then on to Deep Space Nine. Sherlock in between that.

And occasionally some GoT replays since I'm still having withdrawal. ;)

Finally watched the first episode of Sherlock on Netflix. I dig it, the GF is a bit less than enamored, but I'll force her to watch it anyways.

Are you on Season 1 then? It starts off a bit slow because there aren't any well-known actors/actresses. But it gets really good. Especially when Moriarty enters the picture. ;)

I think if I ever sat down and actually watched it in order I would like it. So far, Mrs Dex has seen it 2 or 3 times through and I only seem to peek in on a random episode or two. I like what I've seen, but can get lost because I'm missing a lot of the context.

Back