TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you on Season 1 then? It starts off a bit slow because there aren't any well-known actors/actresses. But it gets really good. Especially when Moriarty enters the picture. ;)

Yes, very first episode. Brief cameo by Moriarty, and the baddie says that's who he was working for.

We are watching "The Last Ship". Even the wife likes watching with me and she is very anti-tv. I don't expect it to last very long. None of the "end-of-the-world" series I start liking survive more than a season or two.

No, but we finally saw the end of American Ninja Warrior. It doesn't get much closer than that. The boys were pretty bummed.

I am already in Sherlock withdrawal.

Behind an episode already on Sons of Anarchy, too. Ray Donovan is getting interesting again, too.

I watched Scorpion last night. I liked it. Mrs NJ didn't. She thinks with the wrong side of her brain

I watched Scorpion last night. I liked it. Mrs NJ didn't. She thinks with the wrong side of her brain
What's not to like? Physics calcs, stats calcs, computer system exploits, oh my!

LF was shaking her head at me because not all of what they were saying about WiFi and cellular technology was accurate. ;)

wife and daughter get in to "the voice" this time of year, I don't really see the draw, maybe Adam Levine is good looking IDK....

I am finishing off the SOA and then waiting on TWD, I am sure to be disappointed with TWD..

Ive DVR'ed' Under the Dome" but it really lost its appeal.. its like a very week lost..

once you get past the plot of the book I don't see how under the dome could really keep going for multiple seasons without losing the appeal.

Here is the current list:

Charlie Rose

NFL football

reruns of WKRP in Cincinnati

reruns of All in the Family

The majority of TV just doen't do anything for me these days.

I don't normally watch Survivor and "reality" shows like that. However, I caught a commercial for this season's Survivor. John Rocker and his girlfriend, Julie McGee, will be contestants. I may have to break my rule for this one.

Here is the current list:

Charlie Rose

NFL football

reruns of WKRP in Cincinnati

reruns of All in the Family

The majority of TV just doen't do anything for me these days.
And "Frontline" can be awesome if I remember to watch it.

I am also interested in seeing John Rocker- the guy that got hated for being honest..

WKRP in Cincinati? man where can I find those reruns? those were pretty sweet back in the day

The episodes are just as good as I remembered them. The show has aged well. I have a sub-station called "antenna television". You can search your cable programming to see if it's on in your neck of the woods.

Here's one show I didn't think of that I always tune into for NEW episodes, regardless: SNL.

Did anyone catch the season premier of Scorpion last night? LadyFox had it on when I was supposed to be doing homework but it was seemingly good. The ending with the passenger jet and the Ferrari was pretty ridiculous but awesome at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_hJscvdXU#t=251

It sounded good, so I DVRd it. Glad to her it has promise, there's a lack of decent TV on lately.

Have these shows DVR'ed:

Scorpion, Forever, Big Bang, Gotham

Will have these DVR'ed after next week:

Grey's Anatomy, Flash, Arrow.

Latest posts

Back