TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Season 5 of Dexter right now.

I also like to watch 20/20, the shows about super obese people on TLC and reality shows on MTV.

I didn't have cable for a year and it wasn't so bad.

anyone know if Hostage is coming back on the air, or did CBS give it the axe?

I had surgery back in the beginning of February. I steamrolled through Breaking Bad, just finished the series last week. It was the best TV series I have ever seen.

House of Cards

Parks and Recreation

This Old House

About to start Dexter

How I Met Your Mother, I'm actually very sick of this show, I just want to see the ending since I've suffered through the 8 seasons.

Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman

Im still stuck with the walking dead (reminds me of home)

wife has started watching true detective, I think it sucks but she like mathew m.

I like "The Americans" alot, its a bit slow sometimes but I like all the cold war type movies and history

Anxioulsy waiting for Game of Thrones to start up, BUt we watched all the furst 3 seasons in about 2-3 weeks when the wife busted her ankle and we huing aroudn the house (also it was cold as **** outside) so it will suck having to only see one episode a week ! instead of 4 or 5 a day :)

Thats really about it..kind of sucks there isnt a good thursday night lineup like back in the day......

Anyone catch this show resurrection?

I watched first episode, really creepy, but in a good way

These are the shows that I DVR, and catch up on come weekends:

BATES MOTEL

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

BIG BANG THEORY

REVOLUTION

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the shows that I DVR, and catch up on come weekends:

BATES MOTEL

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

BIG BANG THEORY

REVOLUTION
How is revolution? I was into it during the first season, but kind of stopped watching it? Is it worth picking back up?

mr snick is watching vikings on netflix. the music is Fawesome...the opening song is so creepy it is amazing

Wife is watching true detective.. I can't quite follow it.. Maybe a chic thing...

I also really like "the Americans" on Fx but it doesn't come on here till 11:00 so I watch it on demand...

I've been wanting to start watching the The Americans. Will it be easy enough to puck up midway through or do I need to start at the first season?

I think you can pick it up. It's. nit like 24 where you have to see first episode... There Russian KGB, the good guys are trying to catch them... It's slow but I really like it...but if you can catch season 1 it will fill in the holes

I was wondering about that show too, but have heard so little about it from others, I assumed it wasn't worth watching.

If you like the Cold War America versus Russia type stuff I think it's really pretty interesting. Of course they have to throw in that and make the good guys kind of look like the bad guys typical Hollywood stuff

Forgot to post this yesterday. Taken during the final filmed episode. For those that know, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, no explanation is possible. LOL

battlestar-galactica-battlestar-galactica-64006_1440_900.jpg

Back