TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walking Dead

College Basketball

Olympics

Duck Dynasty

Justified, when I get the chance. (missed all last season)

On Netflix, but the new season of House of Cards is AWESOME, right from the get-go.

catching up on Dexter on Netficks. great writing, but you have to suffer thru the intro every episode...

catching up on Dexter on Netficks. great writing, but you have to suffer thru the intro every episode...

Just don't get your hopes up for anything after John Lithgow leaves. I think they changed writers.

I am usually subjected to kids shows (Disney Jr., Nick Jr., etc). However when they are asleep, and dependent on the season, it could be baseball, or the following schedule:

Monday: Almost Human

Tuesday: CSI, Goldbergs, Chicago Fire

Wednesday: The Middle, Modern Family, Duck Dynasty, Chicago PD (and recently Strip the City)

Thursday: Big Bang Theory

Friday: Last Man Standing, Blue Bloods

Weekends: anything we haven't watched yet, or anything on.

Just getting into the Netflix stuff (using a friends username) blew through Orange is the new Black and just starting House of Cards.... patiently waiting for Chicago Fire and PD to return after the Olympics

Yea same here, I'm glad i got to see the Austrian girl, alpine skier, but yea, just need that gold in hockey. I'm glad they wont be playing Russia, i could barely handle the shootout last weekend.

forgot one...

Rehab Addict. I can't decide if I like Nicole Curtis or if she really annoys me...

Back