Top 5 Dumb and Disgusting Things People Do on a Flight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna be on a plane this Friday. I wonder if I'll get any boobs rested on my head??
Well, if it doesn't pan out on Friday, you can at least look forward to the possibility of being able to rest your own boobs on your head in 50 years.  :dunno:

Well, if it doesn't pan out on Friday, you can at least look forward to the possibility of being able to rest your own boobs on your head in 50 years.  :dunno:
Haha! That would probably need to involve a significant size increase in my boobs. But still, something to, um, I'm not sure, maybe look forward to?

Haha! That would probably need to involve a significant size increase in my boobs. But still, something to, um, I'm not sure, maybe look forward to?
or just really stretchy skin. don't underestimate what the future may hold!

Could she seriously not be bothered to walk her kid into the f*cking bathroom?  Did it not raise any eyebrows when she went through security with that thing as her carry on?

What the what?! Was she just going to save the contents until they got to the end? She'd have to go to the lav anyway. Cripes. 

Back