Top 1000 Reasons it takes NCEES so long

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
812: trying to calculate the cost of the 12 days of Christmas

805: The perimeter door access card scanning system is broken. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
806: Waiting for Road Guy's inevitable moratorium on fake results threads "to give the newbies a break"... as he usually says.
I couldn't wait for RG, because if that was the real reason, I didn't want to be party to the delay anymore... just in case.

So, I hereby decree no more fake results threads this season.

804: They are busy reviewing our proposals for upgrading the holodeck

holy crap I so just spit diet dr pepper all over my computer screen. AND we had the stopping distance questions right... since they were clear on what they were asking they were contradictory, ba ha ha

803: The 10K thread hasn't been locked yet.

802: They are sitting in a circle with their legs folded singing "This is the song that never ends..."

801: They headed out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols, but forgot a saw.

800: They are deciding between Christmas bonuses and a one-months subscription to the Jelly of the Month club.

797: Looking for an architect to help design their gingerbread house.

795: all resources are currently being used to incorporate "All About that Bass" into their "how to register for your NCEES exam" video.

Back