~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something like this?

Today Mar 7

30.png
61°F

45°F

Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain: 10% Wind: W at 18 mph

Sat Mar 8
34.png
73°

50°

Mostly Sunny
Chance of rain: 10% Wind: NNE at 8 mph

Sun Mar 9
34.png
78°

54°

Mostly Sunny
Chance of rain: 0% Wind: ESE

I am telling you...Florida >>>>> Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
The weather is gorgeous today. It's 40 degrees and sunny and I even saw a patch of grass because the snow is starting to melt.

(And here's where VTE would chime in and say it's -100 billion degrees in North Dakota)
I will miss that too. He always had a way to play Debby-Downer with his weather updates

The weather is gorgeous today. It's 40 degrees and sunny and I even saw a patch of grass because the snow is starting to melt.

(And here's where VTE would chime in and say it's -100 billion degrees in North Dakota)
I will miss that too. He always had a way to play Debby-Downer with his weather updates
I always used to laugh and be like 'what did he think, he was moving to Arizona?'

The weather is gorgeous today.  It's 40 degrees and sunny and I even saw a patch of grass because the snow is starting to melt.

Since I'm no longer in Fbx, I can't compare the cold standing temps anymore. Being in the banana belt of AK has removed me from the bitter cold. I miss it.

We'll have to get akwooly to post the fun temps.

We almost hit 70 yesterday, supposed to get close to that again today. Mid 30's and snow tomorrow.

Similar. 60 today, rain/snow showers with wind gusts tomorrow. Back to 50 by the weekend.

Back