~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been a few years since we’ve had a good storm, but we got hit with about 14 in. of snow last night. Still working from home so didn’t have to scramble to clean out this morning but it sucked doing it.

No snow in sight. Just rain at least every other day, and the mud is so bad my dogs are sinking up to their ankles in the yard.

It was 55 and sunny yesterday, golfed in a superbowl tournament. Very unusual for this part of the PNW, usually it's cold and icy.

Over the weekend it bottomed out at -15 degrees over the weekend. I think that the lows will be like -10 or something all week.

Didn't that groundhog not see his shadow??

Over the weekend it bottomed out at -15 degrees over the weekend. I think that the lows will be like -10 or something all week.

Didn't that groundhog not see his shadow??
depends on which one. Staten Island Chuck did not and predicts early spring while Punxsutawney Phil did and predicts more winter

-teens over the weekend with the wind chill and about an inch of snow. THere must be more snow on the way. I ran into the office today and the salt trucks where sitting in the middle of the interstate waiting.

It was -4 deg yesterday ( At an elevation of 12,500at the back bowls of the Ski Resort) but a balmy high 30's at the homestead...

Turns out I'm not imagining things with regards to all the rain. Saw a report that this was the second wettest winter in recorded history for our county, and the neighboring county DID set a record for wettest in their recorded history. I would literally fill my yard with concrete and sand at this point if the HOA would let me.

the weather here is messing with my head. had a headache last night right behind the eyebrow. Nothing helped, basically put my headache hat on and curled up in the dark and watch tv.

the weather here is messing with my head. had a headache last night right behind the eyebrow. Nothing helped, basically put my headache hat on and curled up in the dark and watch tv.
My left ear is flat out plugged solid again. Even Sudafed not making a dent today. The mold count is so high I actually had to use my nebulizer the other night.

When meds don't work, I resort to my elasto-gel sinus mask or the headache hat and just retreat to dark room. I love the elasto-gel line, I have the sinus mask and a couple of the wrist/elbow wraps.

It looks like we'll be hitting a high of 69 today. Time to buy a new pair of flip flops.

Back