The Wait ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd_chi02

Reaction score
Ok guys & gals now I am getting nervous. :eek:

I just looked at the calendar and it has been seven weeks since the Dam Exam. I took the PE & FE October 05 and Passed the PE. Which I feel is easier than the FE ... Note ( I am the sdrawkcab guy).

Then April I took the FE studied real HARD and figured I should have made the cut and judging from my results I think I was 2 or 3 questions away.

So just last October I ramped up again studied my :ass: off. Took the FE again!!! This time after the exam I felt I BOMBED. At my place of employment NO PE means NO PROMOTIONS. We all know how much $$$,$$$.$$ that means. If I FAILED that thing this time I think I am going to :ruh:

What is a person to do ? All the PE's at work ask me everyday ... Did you get your results ? :die: Gee they know that it takes forever to get those things.

From what I can tell & the side comments by my boss they are waiting for me to get my license so they can promote me. The other engineers is my group are LOST.

A few engineers know it is just luck at times to pass the exam so I hope for one I am lucky.

I feel like I am going to blow chunks. I can't wait to hear if I passed the PE. I can stand to wait to hear that I fail???? I was a little relaxed for the past weeks, but now I am beginning to think about it alot. I would love to be once and done. :bow:

I don't think that the results are out yet ... Like everyone else I am eagerly awaiting for my FAILURE Notice ;)

Cement are you rubbing in the fact that you have a PE ....

If so :die:

I don't know what's worse. The wait for my PE exam results or the wait for my wife to have her baby. She is due Dec 31st. I'm going insane in the brain. I wish they would both happen NOW!

Palpatine.jpg

You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your

Engineer's weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Stamp me down with it. Give in to

your anger. With each passing moment, you make yourself more my

drafter.

preink.gif

Palpatine.jpg

You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your

Engineer's weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Stamp me down with it. Give in to

your anger. With each passing moment, you make yourself more my

drafter.

preink.gif