The Wait ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that I work in whatever clothing (or not) and that I laugh at the goat/doors/conveyor threads is really beside the point. I really am a nice and funny guy (yeah, believe it...it really is true...I will try to prove it if I have to...I mean...please let me try...just one chance?).

BTW with the conveyor belt problem...has anyone thought of the ground effects of the ground rushing by at twice the speed of the jet? Might make takeoff a little bit harder. Haven't taken it to the extreme to find out just what the critical point/speed would need to be.

Also, the goats are eating the curtains. One of them poo'd on the floor again and I caught one of them 20 feet in the air, just staring at the jet plane. Another runner up got fried by the jet engines (good eat'n). Another of my favorite goats was used for that contamination testing and is now hopelessly addicted to herbicides. Another sued for discrimination. Another is waiting for his AID's test (funny one...that one).

ppi2pass has passed and...well...it stunk. Even the goats left.

Thanks all.

goats.jpg

Actually, I live about 2 or 3 miles from a huge goat farm. :true:

Back