--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, that's gross as hell, maybe a Canadian??

there are some broke poor ass people in Florida though, maybe they couldn't afford catsup?

well if it was during spring break then it doesn't count ;) cant be held responsible for eating weird shit when they are drunk 23 hours a day!

man I would like to go back to PCB -1990..

ebola.jpg

I hate being sick, and I hate being sick on a Friday or Monday.. that's when 75% of all Government employees call in sick..

And I'm currently on a Delta plane to Vegas where they just had an ebola scare on a delta plane this afternoon. Guess where this plane came from...... Vegas!

Ha. I was on a plane last week from H-town and I only have allergies, but still thought about Ebola. That's what the media hype can do.

Woke up Sunday and severe limited movement in my left hand (thumb & fore-finger). Not sure what deal is but I can't even type with 2 hands at the moment. Never encountered this sort of thing before and not really sure what can even be done about. Pretty frustrating.

Back