--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I'll be pissed if I can't gorge and drink like the typical vacationer.

drinking may be tough in the parks of the "Happiest place on earth". Unless things have changed substantially you need to hit up Epcot center and go to Germany or the downstairs in the Kraft pavillion.

drinking may be tough in the parks of the "Happiest place on earth". Unless things have changed substantially you need to hit up Epcot center and go to Germany or the downstairs in the Kraft pavillion.
Already have tickets to Epcot, and am staying at one of the resorts.

Already have tickets to Epcot, and am staying at one of the resorts.
Supe: It looks like you might be in luck!

http://business.time.com/2012/09/14/at-long-last-booze-comes-to-walt-disney-world/

Thanks! I'll be posting from my computer Tuesday and Wednesday at least from the conference.

bloody hell...I've been fighting a sinus something since last Tuesday...we have an ear scope thing at home with all the ear problems minis nick had and there is no fluid in my ears so it is just like the last time...sudafed and ear drops, dr prescribed the larger bottle last time for when it happened again I wouldn't have to make an appointment.

So tired of feeling like crap.

holy fricking cow...it feels like every muscle in my lower back is screaming. I must have slept at an odd angle last night.

I feel like my sinuses are going to explode and my eyes will pop out, fly across the room, bounce off the wall and roll out of my office... it happens EVERY time a weather system like this moves through. Not only is it dreary and rainy, wet and chilly, but I get to feel like crud too.

My extremities and along my spine itch like crazy this past week or so, I swear it has to be something with the nerves regenerating. It feels like the itch is coming from under my skin. This is probably a good sign, it's just that most times right before something feels normal again, I go through this annoying itchy, tingly, numb, heavy sensation before I feel normal there again.

I feel like my sinuses are going to explode and my eyes will pop out, fly across the room, bounce off the wall and roll out of my office... it happens EVERY time a weather system like this moves through. Not only is it dreary and rainy, wet and chilly, but I get to feel like crud too.
i feel your pain....same thing happens to me.

^feel like this today but there are no storms rolling through to blame it on.

My hand hurts from ripping up the carpet in my bedroom over the weekend.

Before anyone makes a dirty joke, I'll point out I also went to town on some trim in there too. (Painted the crown moulding.)

Back