--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure if allergy season has started early or the higher dose in the allergy shots has set off my allergies. Sinus pressure, ear pressure, raw nose, cough sneeze...blah!!!!

My sinuses are acting up too. I think it's (1) maple pollen, as my maples are in bloom even though it's snowing and (2) the crappy weather changes. I woke up with a sinus headache today. . .

f'n black ice. I took a spill in the company parking lot today. went backwards and twisted so I landed on my arm with my elbow jamming into my rib cage. Luckily I did not hit my head. My ribs really hurt if I move much. Probably bruised them.

^Sounds like the same thing that happend to me on a surfing wave. Three weeks later, and It's finally starting to feel better and I can sleep on that side. I know your pain and it sucks.

woohoo, first noticable reaction to my allergy shots. nice red quarter sized spot on skin around injection site. no itchies and not raised so who knows. but nothing on the other arm...which was the slightly itchy one this morning. go figure. Wasn't there at lunch so it was definitely a delayed reaction.

wonder if they will make re redo this dose level or continue with the next dose.

i hate the weather right now. Went to the dr Friday about the ear aches I had all week. He checked both ears quite thouroughly...no infection, no inflamation, no redness...but they hurt. I can feel the ear canals and get random jabs of pain. Pressure induced earaches...got numbing ear drops and told to take sudafed. They still hurt and the numbing drops really didn't numb anything. Blah!!!!

Stupid mold count. We finally get some rain, and now the mold count is through the roof. Sinuses are so messed up that my teeth hurt. ):

fricking A...the barometer in my head is predicting a bad weather front heading this way. I can feel the pressure change ahead of the storm that is suppose to be hitting our area later today.

Got a SHARP stabbing pain in my stomach on Sunday in a parking lot, very reminiscent of when I had gall stones. Pain has come and gone all week, with lots of nausea and dizzy spells to boot. Supposed to leave for Disney on Monday, so went to the doc's yesterday. He believes my "lower esophageal sphincter" (sounds yummy) is inflamed and not closing, so the pain I'm feeling is bile and stomach acid burning the bottom of my esophagus. I sure hope the medication he gave me starts working quickly, or this is going to be one shitty (not literally) trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back