--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still off today from having my wisdom teeth removed on Friday. If my face wasn't as swollen I might have ventured in today. I hope having them removed helps with the sinuses, since the teeth were sitting right up against the sinus cavities.
Sounds painful

Sounds painful
I thought it would be worse, but the only real pain I felt was the first day while changing the gauze, it hit the stitches. Otherwise it is just a soreness, like if you try to raise an overworked muscle. Just been taking advil for swelling.

I had a local and nitrous...kind of bummed about the nitrous, didn't get that mellow feeling the dr talked about. All it did was make the fingers tingle

snick: I hope you feel better soon. My 18 yo son just had his wisdoms removed. They gave him the hard stuff (vicodin and percs) but he only resorted to them for the first day and then he mustered through with Tylenol/Advil. His mother kept giving him ice packs and the swelling wasn't really that bad. Of course, the constant visits he got from girls he knows from school helped him get through it too.

All in all he said it wasn't as bad as he had envisioned. Hope it works out similarly for you.

Just got back from the denstist follow up visit, I got an A for healing. He ended up removing the "dissolvable" stitches. Those things hadn't disolved one bit. I'm glad they are out, they were irratating my gums.

I'm just glad I can use a straw again.

^ c'mon over I'll introduce you.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^American Beauty by any chance? I guess I should stay out of it, my wife is only 2 years older than your son until September.

The kids are learning to share! I am the last one in the house to get hit by the stomach virus!
That sucks! Hope you get to feeling better. We had the virus down here not too long ago. Knocked my wife out of work for 4 days.

I am feeling good and not puking anymore... I will be back to work tomorrow.

I actually got up this morning and shaved, took a shower, and then hurled again. I was thinking I as 50/50 on going in this morning, but the last hurl killed me!

Hope you feel better and concur with Mary's recommendation! :)

Even though, if you spot a $2 pint, that might not be the worst thing that could happen. :asthanos:

JR

Been drinking Pepsi and made a provolone panini for lunch. Time for another nap!

Daytime TV sucks!!!!

Jude Joe Brown, Judge Alex, Christina's Court, The People's Court, Divorce Court, Judge Hatchett, Judge Judy, Dr. Phil... Montel, Maury, Springer, Steve Wilkos Show...

Thank goodness I am feeling better... I can't wait to be back at work!

Good god, if there is one more paternity test I am going to scream.... that's it, back to Judge Joe Brown.

Back