--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...snickette has been fighting something since last week.  Random fever spikes last week for a few days than back to normal.  Then Bam, tummy ache all weekend then threw up last night a couple times before bed.  No fever.  no heaving since after eating some cereal for breakfast.  fingers crossed she ate a little for lunch today and still good.  

There's definitely something going around.  Half the people here have the trots, and Mrs. Supe and I have both been fighting off the crud for over a week.

Sinuses and throat are terrible today, started early last night.  Even worse - I bought what I thought was citrus tea at the machine this morning, and it turned out to be chai, which in my opinion, tastes like a combination of scrote and the milk from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that's been sitting on the counter all day.

Damnit!  Full blown sinus infection.  Couldn't breathe through nose, so had to sleep without the CPAP and feel MISERABLE today.  Calling at 8 to see if my doc can get me in and started in antibiotics.  It's like clockwork every year, always seem to get it the week before x-mas.

I was on a plane a week ago when "it" hit.  Both ends.  Spent the enitre trip in two different bathrooms.  Luckily it was:

• A short flight
  • a smooth flight
  • 1/3 full
  • large plane with lots of bathrooms
Got home and stayed in bed for two days and was as good as new as my "ends" recovered for the extra exertion required.

Getting sick on a plane is not recommended.   

Tis the season.

Mini-Kevo puked several times last night. After cleaning it all up and Mrs Kevo consoling the kid, we finally got to bed.

Mini-Kevo is home sick today (but says that she is ok), and Mrs Kevo said that she doesn't feel so good but still went to work. I'm thinking that norovirus is at the house.

Fingers crossed, I'm just fine. All I can say is wash your hands!!!

now I totally understand why allergy suffers love arizona.  my sinus/ear issues cleared up within 24hr of getting there and returned within 24hr of returning home.  

Day 1 of no anti-inflammatory meds leading up to surgery.  Everyone at work better be on high alert for a kinder, gentler Supe...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm tired AF does that count to be in here? I'm almost delerious and I've only been awake for 3.25 hours.

Back