The Christmas 2013 thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cybermonday shopping included no shopping for actual christmas presents...just stuff we need now that was on sale. got minisnick's booster seat for my car, he only has about 3 inches left on his current carseat. Thanks to cyber monday it was on sale, free shipping, and I had an extra 5% off coupon.

Don't know if I'll put a tree up this year or not. Yet to be found in the storage unit.

220px-62331wct.jpg

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

We're headed to the woods this weekend to chop down a tree. First time in awhile we'll have a real tree. I'm gunning for a brown beetle kill one...less pressure to water it.

while cyber monday shopping as I was back paging the website thought I was leaving the site and offered me an additional 10% off my order...I've never had that happen before....has anyone else seen that?

Sorry!

[SIZE=medium]Well even though I thought Elf on the Shelf was totally ghey (and still do) when my kids were young, and I despised all the bored stay at home mommies who obsessed about it and posted every stupid fucking thing it did on FB.. that being said, we are doing it for our teenagers and the first 2 days has been nothing short of hilarity…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Day 1 – Totally rolled my 12 year old daughters room in toilet paper, and not one of those cheap rolls, either I’m talking 1000 sheets, the good stuff.. HFS is was hysterical..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Day 2 – Completely deflated the tires on my 14 year old sons bike (they bike to school) and locked his bike lock to the wall (just mainly cause we know he is always late) again HFS it was funny as hell…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Day 3 – the 10 year old, haven’t figured out what to do to him yet :D [/SIZE]

have the elf poop brown jellybeans all over your son's stuff and squish a few so it looks like he steped on them? Even in school bag, lunch box etc?

For the 10 year old, buy a couple bags of those green army men (assuming you can still buy these) and set them up 1 by 1 spanning the entire bedroom floor. Did that to one of the guys on our floor in the dorms. LOL

Compared to other toys and video games,that's not too bad. Though I remember seeing them in the toy isle at grocery stores for a could bucks. Right next to the toy money. LOL

I will see if I can find our box of army men (I know I moved that here)

since the wife is the real grinch in the house, Im gonna set her up for something too, like empty all her tampons into the bath tub and fill it with water?

Compared to other toys and video games,that's not too bad. Though I remember seeing them in the toy isle at grocery stores for a could bucks. Right next to the toy money. LOL
compared to other things yes not bad, but for what they are I find it rather expensive.

I will see if I can find our box of army men (I know I moved that here)

since the wife is the real grinch in the house, Im gonna set her up for something too, like empty all her tampons into the bath tub and fill it with water?
i wouldn't recommend that unless you want to spend some time on the couch. Best to buy a new box to replace BEFORE you pull this....or buy some cheap ass ones to ruin...those things aren't cheap.

I'd like to see CSB's response to this. But either way, please post her reaction on YouTube. LOL!

Back