Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you're not alone. I am not sure if I want to try for October or April. Not even sure how to approach it this time...
@ashmur90 I agree, it was the worst feeling.  I sent my hubs a text telling him I didn't pass, then he called me, but I couldn't get words out so I just cried at him on the phone. 

Just get back on the dang horse.  I know lots of great engineers who took this beast many times.  Finally seeing that green pass was worth it.

Well you're not alone. I am not sure if I want to try for October or April. Not even sure how to approach it this time...
@ashmur90, @coolbeans

Its hard. Very difficult. I've been there, and several times. You keep your head up, because you worked for it, and failing isn't anything like not trying. Take this experience, its going internalize and take you to a better place. You're going to get it. Best of Luck! and hope to see you next time with good news! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed the MDM exam. Thanks for all the help guys, I wouldn't have passed without all the help and resources on this forum. 

I passed, got email from board at 5 am, Result posted on NCEES around 8:13 and TBPE has not posted grades. I have all my paper work in order, so my license # is issued. So very happy!!! 
Did you receive both emails (NCEES & the BOARD) at the same time? or one then an hour later another one?

yeah, board first @ 5 am then NCEES at 8ish am. 
Damn so if all boards are like that and I only see an NCEES email, then I can continue what I was doing... and leave that email alone. 

What did the board email say? Congratulations bla bla your license number is bla bla bla??

Damn so if all boards are like that and I only see an NCEES email, then I can continue what I was doing... and leave that email alone. 

What did the board email say? Congratulations bla bla your license number is bla bla bla??
I am pleased to notify you that you were licensed to practice professional engineering in Texas on 5/13/2019, by this Board. The Board congratulates you for your accomplishment. Please take this opportunity to carefully review the Texas Engineering Practice Act (Act) and the Board Rules of Practice and Procedure so that you will understand your rights, privileges, and responsibilities.

It is one of the primary obligations of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers to assure that Texas engineers are held to the highest standards of competency, integrity and honesty. Public safety depends upon that standard and consistently achieving it in our profession requires faithful and unwavering practice of honesty and integrity in all aspect of our lives, not just when we sit at our desks. Congratulations again on achieving licensure to practice as a professional engineer in Texas.

Please make sure your contact and employment information is current. The fastest way to do this is to register with our website: https://engineers.texas.gov/echo_register.php?code=9DEFAA5AAF

You are also required to provide us with a seal imprint. Seals can be purchased from commercial sources listed in the Yellow Pages of telephone books under "Seals." When you receive your seal, make an imprint of it in the space indicated on the attached "Seal Imprint and Photograph Submittal Form," sign the accompanying statement, attach a wallet size photograph, and return the form to this office via standard mail. Our mailing address is 1917 S Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78741. Alternatively you can scan this document to a PDF and send via email to [email protected].

It is important to note that according to section 133.97 of the Board Rules, you have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to return the above referenced form. If you do not return your seal imprint and photograph by this deadline, you may be subject to disciplinary action and an administrative penalty of $250 (139.35(b)). Any questions regarding the return of the Seal Imprint form should be directed to Angelena Martinez at (512) 440-7723. If you have already submitted this form via email, you DO NOT NEED to mail the original form to our office.

A pocket card and certificate of licensure will be sent under separate cover. The card indicates the date on which your license will expire. You must renew your license prior to the expiration date. Approximately one month before your license is due to expire you should be notified by the Board to renew it. (However, it will be your responsibility to renew annually, regardless of whether notification is received.)

Finally, please remember to inform the Board in writing of any future change of address, change in employment, criminal conviction or disciplinary action taken against you by other state engineering boards, as it occurs.

The Board is interested in improving the application process and values your opinion. If you would like to provide feedback to the Board regarding the licensure process, please use the following form:
http://engineers.texas.gov/peappsurvey/

I welcome you to the ranks of Texas professional engineering and I look forward to serving you on licensing and practice issues in the future.

I am pleased to notify you that you were licensed to practice professional engineering in Texas on 5/13/2019, by this Board. The Board congratulates you for your accomplishment. Please take this opportunity to carefully review the Texas Engineering Practice Act (Act) and the Board Rules of Practice and Procedure so that you will understand your rights, privileges, and responsibilities.

It is one of the primary obligations of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers to assure that Texas engineers are held to the highest standards of competency, integrity and honesty. Public safety depends upon that standard and consistently achieving it in our profession requires faithful and unwavering practice of honesty and integrity in all aspect of our lives, not just when we sit at our desks. Congratulations again on achieving licensure to practice as a professional engineer in Texas.

Please make sure your contact and employment information is current. The fastest way to do this is to register with our website: https://engineers.texas.gov/echo_register.php?code=9DEFAA5AAF

You are also required to provide us with a seal imprint. Seals can be purchased from commercial sources listed in the Yellow Pages of telephone books under "Seals." When you receive your seal, make an imprint of it in the space indicated on the attached "Seal Imprint and Photograph Submittal Form," sign the accompanying statement, attach a wallet size photograph, and return the form to this office via standard mail. Our mailing address is 1917 S Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78741. Alternatively you can scan this document to a PDF and send via email to [email protected].

It is important to note that according to section 133.97 of the Board Rules, you have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to return the above referenced form. If you do not return your seal imprint and photograph by this deadline, you may be subject to disciplinary action and an administrative penalty of $250 (139.35(b)). Any questions regarding the return of the Seal Imprint form should be directed to Angelena Martinez at (512) 440-7723. If you have already submitted this form via email, you DO NOT NEED to mail the original form to our office.

A pocket card and certificate of licensure will be sent under separate cover. The card indicates the date on which your license will expire. You must renew your license prior to the expiration date. Approximately one month before your license is due to expire you should be notified by the Board to renew it. (However, it will be your responsibility to renew annually, regardless of whether notification is received.)

Finally, please remember to inform the Board in writing of any future change of address, change in employment, criminal conviction or disciplinary action taken against you by other state engineering boards, as it occurs.

The Board is interested in improving the application process and values your opinion. If you would like to provide feedback to the Board regarding the licensure process, please use the following form:
http://engineers.texas.gov/peappsurvey/

I welcome you to the ranks of Texas professional engineering and I look forward to serving you on licensing and practice issues in the future.
Oh my GOD it’s so beautiful 

Latest posts

Back