Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those folks who passed this go-around, were you able to find yourself in the TBPE roster?

Are people receiving a follow up email saying what to do next if you passed? Or is that only if you had submitted your application prior to taking the exam.

Are people receiving a follow up email saying what to do next if you passed? Or is that only if you had submitted your application prior to taking the exam.
Good question at the same time can be bad for our health. Like if all passing candidate received a second email and we only receive one, then we already know what gonna happen right !?? 

Cardiac arrest !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question at the same time can be bad for our health. Like if all passing candidate received a second email and we only receive one, then we already know what gonna happen right !??
Exactly, I feel like I'd rather find out that way. Something about seeing red text that says "failed" really twists the knife.

This is the worst feeling ever. How am I supposed to work the rest of the day?
I'd try and get the day off and get your mind off of it. When I failed the first time driving really helped me deal with it for the day. Didn't matter where, just somewhere besides work or home.

I passed, but my score isnt showing on TBPE site (says it cound not be located). I havent submitted an app yet if that matters, anyone else having the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
He says in the TX results forum.
Yeah I did not even know I was in the Texas result forum when I wrote it, however the question is good for every forum. You do not have the NCEES score over /80 you just get the Texas curve score. 

Thank You.

I passed, got email from board at 5 am, Result posted on NCEES around 8:13 and TBPE has not posted grades. I have all my paper work in order, so my license # is issued. So very happy!!! 

Back