TENNESSEE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the same thing. Looks like Nashville will get theirs tomorrow and everyone else in the state Thursday. Get the bottle of Scotch ready.
Might be a stretch for me for Thursday since I'm in Central Illinois, but it's possible!

Anybody else tried "renewing" their license online on the TN AE site? I got an "invalid license" error but then again I may not have passed the test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else tried "renewing" their license online on the TN AE site? I got an "invalid license" error but then again I may not have passed the test.
Great thinking...I just tried it as well. Either we both failed or that doesn't work.

Been waiting anxiously here also (Middle TN). Mail will come in at 8AM in the morning. Will see if I get anything

Being in Illinois I can't wait to see how fast (or slow) you guys all get your results. I'm only about 5.5 hours from Nashville so I could actually get them the same day as Memphis....who knows.

If I remember correctly, the results for the April exam arrived first in east TN. I'm in Alabama and I got mine the same day as Nashville and Memphis.

Good Luck!!

If I remember correctly, the results for the April exam arrived first in east TN. I'm in Alabama and I got mine the same day as Nashville and Memphis.
I have taken the exam when results arrived in Nashville a day before east TN. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to be the same every exam.

Got it. FAILED.

Looks like i'll be retaking in April.

Best wishes for all of you!

Got it and passed! Goodluck to everyone else.

i'm in nashville and my results did not come today in the mail at work... anyone else in Nashville get theirs? I would think we'd be first. strange...

so for those of you that rec'd your results today....any instructions with your letter for paying your dues which involve entering our exam reg# numbers (which turn into our license #'s) on the website or anything? Basically, any holes in the system for those of us still waiting to find out our results?

longshot, but i'm desperate.....

Nothing in the mail in Memphis today. Congratulations to those of you that passed.

Congrats to those who passed. :D

For those who didn't, you'll be in a large group of multi-pencil owners. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back