TENNESSEE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, let's do this thing. This is the week!

I'll finally be able to concentrate and sleep again. (unless I fail)

Alright, let's do this thing. This is the week!
I'll finally be able to concentrate and sleep again. (unless I fail)
Just thought I would let you know that I received an email today stating the results would go out sometime this week. With that said, I guess it will be later in the week before we start seeing results. I wished we could check our results online!

Just thought I would let you know that I received an email today stating the results would go out sometime this week. With that said, I guess it will be later in the week before we start seeing results. I wished we could check our results online!
Tell me about it! I know TN doesn't update their license database until you've passed, paid your dues, etc... but for some stupid reason I keep checking the TN online license lookup just in case.

I moved to Illinois right after the exam so my results will take even longer to get here. My luck everyone in TN will get theirs on Friday and I'll have to wait through another weekend.

Something odd may be going on....I did a license search and found that my status has changed from "unapproved applicant" to "licensed fully active". Of course, nothing came in the mail today, so I don't know what to believe. Any thoughts on whether or not they have updated the database?

Sparky

Something odd may be going on....I did a license search and found that my status has changed from "unapproved applicant" to "licensed fully active". Of course, nothing came in the mail today, so I don't know what to believe. Any thoughts on whether or not they have updated the database?
Sparky
Wow. Are you serious? I just searched mine and it still says 'unapproved applicant'. Anybody else have any changes?

Sparky
I am still an unapproved applicant, as are the few numbers above and below my number. What is your date of origin? if it is the last few days then I guess you should have a reason to get your hopes up. Good luck!

Sparky

Sparky...Have you paid your $140 registration fee? I guess some people mail this fee in along with their application and exam scoring fees, but most do not. If you have paid (and passed) then you should show up "licensed fully active." If you have not paid, it will remain "unapproved applicant" until you do.

I just ran a license search for TN engineers and checked all the "original dates". There were no dates in Jan 09' and only one in Dec 08'. It looks like they aren't officially up yet and yours (Sparky) must be a fluke...although I'd sure feel good if I had the same fluke.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sure hope they got sent out today. i think i've hit my waiting 'peek' and am seriously stressing.

I wish I had a suggestion for making the wait easier. But, I don't. I feel for you, guys. Good luck.

thanks ... I guess we are just looking for any little sign that maybe just maybe we passed the test. Still waiting on the mail here in Memphis. I am still not really sure if they are going to send it to work or home. They have both addresses on file.

everyone is back to work as normal this week around here, but i feel like i'm worthless until my results come in. i can't concentrate on sending an email yet alone any engineering work. i think if they would give them to me, i would drive 6 hours from IL to downtown Nashville today and pick up my results in person.

I have heard from someone who called the board this morning that the results have been sent out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard from someone who called the board this morning that the results have been sent out.
I've heard the same thing. Looks like Nashville will get theirs tomorrow and everyone else in the state Thursday. Get the bottle of Scotch ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back