TENNESSEE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow here in east TN. At least I'll have the weekend to either celebrate or console myself.

Ack, these last couple of days are really frustrating, I thought for sure it would come today! :brickwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those who passed. If you're still waiting, be patient and good luck.

yes yes yes yes yes the p.o. boxes were filled early this morning in Illinois and I got it and passed!

I'm working from home since lunch waiting to ambush the mailman. A new version of going postal, right? :mail-296:

Got the TSPE letter congratulating me on passing w/ the stamp order form and stuff attached but no official state letter...I guess I passed?

Alright, here's the skinny. TN A&E wont tell you anything other than your mailing address, However TSPE also has the list and will gladly tell you if your name is on it. The lady I talked to said it was the official list from the state and if your name is on it, you passed. SO for those of you still waiting...615-242-2486...be nice and they will tell you if you passed or not. Good luck!

Received my letter from the board today -- I PASSED!

<HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF>

THANKS TO EVERYONE! THIS FORUM HELPED ME GET THROUGH THE AGONY OF WAITING OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS!

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

PASSED! Chemical PE Exam on the first try! Congrats to all the new PEs!!!

PASSED Civil - Geotechnical here in Memphis. 2nd time is a charm. Took structural first then geo this time.

I got my letter this weekend and PASSED!

Congratulations to all others that passed and good luck to those who will be taking the test in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back