TENNESSEE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called the TN board and asked if they knew when I should expect my PE results.....

She said "possibly next week sometime". I said "next week?". She said "maybe next week"

Ahhhhhhh! What's wrong with these people?

It's the week between Christmas and New Years, that's what is wrong with these people. Are you terribly productive this week? You don't have to answer that, you are spending your time either here or calling the TN board, so I know the answer is no. ;)

It's the week between Christmas and New Years, that's what is wrong with these people. Are you terribly productive this week? You don't have to answer that, you are spending your time either here or calling the TN board, so I know the answer is no. ;)
Very easy comment for you to say since you already have your PE.

Very easy comment for you to say since you already have your PE.
and I had to wait for my results just like you are doing now. Trust me, the results will come. Relax, try to take your mind off the wait. It will only make it seem longer if you think about it 24/7

and I had to wait for my results just like you are doing now. Trust me, the results will come. Relax, try to take your mind off the wait. It will only make it seem longer if you think about it 24/7
I'm really trying to think about something else. I had a dream last night that the results came, I passed, but it said I passed the PE of Meteorology (yes, I know there is no such thing). The TN board office was closed for 2 weeks in my dream so I wouldn't be able to find out until then if I really passed the regular PE. Craziness.

I'm really trying to think about something else. I had a dream last night that the results came, I passed, but it said I passed the PE of Meteorology (yes, I know there is no such thing). The TN board office was closed for 2 weeks in my dream so I wouldn't be able to find out until then if I really passed the regular PE. Craziness.
Hey, buddy, I remember the feeling. I really thought I would go absolutely crazy. Just hang around here and you'll at least be in the company of those who understand you. Check out some of the "Shoot the Breeze" threads for a distraction. Everybody survives the wait. I hope your results are good.

Not in the mail in Memphis either... I guess I'll just wait like I have been. Not much choice really.

Not sure why I keep calling but I guess it's comforting to me to have "some" kind of status on the TN results. Anyway, called the board again and the firm answer was "you should get them next week".

Maybe I can drink enough through the weekend starting tonight to make it go by quicker.

haha...yeah, next week will get here quick. it's tough not to think about it constantly!

Thanks for the update.

I was inquiring for a friend and got this response from Cynthia Toombs:
I process the FE exam scores. We haven't received the results yet. Once we get them we will have to record the scores and print wall certificates. The letters will go out after that. With the Christmas Holidays coming up and a deadline for FE's and PE's taking the April exam being January 1st, they may be slightly delayed in going out. State offices are closed the 24th, 25th and the 26th for the holidays and I will also be out Monday and Tuesday next week. Please ask your associate to be patient. We'll get them out as soon as possible, but the more e-mails and phone calls we get, the less time we have to complete our other duties.

It looks like a long wait for TN exam takers out there. Good luck to everyone.

I just called the TN board and asked if they knew when I should expect my PE results.....
She said "possibly next week sometime". I said "next week?". She said "maybe next week"

Not sure why I keep calling but I guess it's comforting to me to have "some" kind of status on the TN results. Anyway, called the board again and the firm answer was "you should get them next week".
Maybe I can drink enough through the weekend starting tonight to make it go by quicker.
It looks like it's next week and the more you bug them, the longer it will take......

It looks like it's next week and the more you bug them, the longer it will take......
Oh please. I hardly think my 10 second phone call has pushed our results back farther. I'm quite sure the honest truth of it all is that people are probably gone this week on holiday vacation so nothing is even being touched until next week.

Oh please. I hardly think my 10 second phone call has pushed our results back farther. I'm quite sure the honest truth of it all is that people are probably gone this week on holiday vacation so nothing is even being touched until next week.
You're probably right, buddy. So, you've got a few days to celebrate the new year. Hope you get your notice of passing exam in 2009. :winko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back