Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
480px-Virginia_161.svg.png

You sick nj? I had to help haul about 1/4 yard of concrete in a 4' crawl space yesterday. My back hurts.

About to head into the crawlspace to extend the network cable into the garage. Need to beefup the wifi range to the workshop with a wired bridge.

I have to wait until next weekend for a mini excavator. I am stuck in a holding pattern now. I am not digging by hand.

Airport rental on Old Steese usually has decent rates, but their hours are usually a little odd. Independant rental might have a unit too, don't recall, only rented a laser level and some 12ton jacks (before I scored 20 ton's at Shucks for $20).

I miss Coldspot rentals, they had a good selection.

I got one reserved from rental zone(airport equip). $350 for Saturday-Monday 8 hours on ticker. Going to call nc store and Craig Taylor on Monday. I miss coldspot to.

I just finished drilling/hammering out a rock so I can pour the final footing for my fence. Gotta love hammer drills

Craig taylor has their prices online, iirc. Usually higher than everyone but NC.

Ditto RG. Worked yesterday and today. I'm beat. I'm feel old.

Been watching a lot of hbo shows on amazon instant video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back