Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a little work this morning. Probably playing video games with the boy after lunch.

Doing a little work this morning. Probably playing video games with the boy after lunch.
Ooh, which one(s)?
I think it'll be a Lego game. I need to get the next project ordered. He's interested in RC and I think the next build will be a car. I want him to get some practice in 2D before I graduate him to RC flight.

Its raining off and on here too. Time to go play with the saw some more and if it cooperates, go drop 7 or 8 trees...

The fence line isnt gonna clear itself!

Dropping trees is fun the hard part is clean up. I'm gonna use my saw to tear up the deck.

Yeah those trees somehow get bigger once they get on the ground.....

Almost finished with gutters. Have to trim trees now. Gas saw wont crank so I will have to use electric limb saw.

Thinking about renting a skid steer. Not feeling to chipper about moving 10 yards of fill by wheel barrow.

Got the saw running. Needed a needle valve cleaning. 4 trees down n cleaned. 5 or so to go.

May need to rent a chipper to get rid of da limbs.

Gutters are spic and span. Got Trees trimmed in front yard without incident. Tomorrow I will clean up 3 or 4 truckloads of limbs.

One tree is gonna b a bear to drop. Leaning towards neighbors roof. Its 15' away, tree is 40-50' tall. Gonna try to pull it against lean. May be begging fer trouble though. Its gonna want to twist

Nope. Just me, a winch, 2 saws and the truck now that I can get close enough.

The winds r pickin up, it'll wait till things calm down. Not cutting in windy conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back