Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone explain to me what on earth is going on here:

tumblr_lmvr9bT9uV1qg7mfv.gif

I'm not really clear what is more perplexing, the guy jumping into/over a burning car or the moron that is getting in a workout (pushups) next to a burning BMW. WTF?

Hey! How'd that one get by??

Last edited by a moderator:
I f'ing love being someone's backup when they're out of town. ESPECIALLY when I have no F'ING clue what the status is of their work and, like magic, the poop hits the fan on their work when they're unavailable.

@#$I@#$IOPJK!@#!@#

Maybe he's giving her mouth to mouth??
Maybe. They were interviewed by a news channel and they said he was just comforting her. The video showed when she was pushed and brought down by the police.

It just looked different in the pic...really different. It is all about perspective.

[SIZE=14pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]So ready for this week to be over.

I think my phone died. I really hope I don't lose all of my contacts (again)...
Ugh, that would suck.

To try and prevent this from happening to me I made every effort to keep a copy of my contacts elsewhere. With my android phone now it actually ties to all my Gmail contacts, so in a way I have an automatic backup now.

It also meant when I got the phone I didn't have to import any contacts, they were already there. :D

Back