Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Is that a Howard Dean sort of scream?? :eek:hmy:

Either way, I hope you feel better. :) FWIW - I have had three (3) screaming sessions today myself.

JR

What about laughing?

I could use a laugh-fest today. Hmm, a scream-fest wouldn't be bad either.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I got out of a screaming situation this morning ...

I was able to gently persuade someone that they NEEDED to retain an additional $5M in a letter of credit. While he wasn't very happy - he didn't dress me down either.

Sounds like I have already hit the pinnacle of my week! :woot: I am wondering if I can sneak out for early $2 pints .... :D

JR

I need to gently persuade someone this morning to let $20K be spent somewhere else and then later persuade someone they won't need the last $95 for design. If I do that this morning, do I get to go out for pints too?

If I do that this morning, do I get to go out for pints too?
You totally have my permission! Because two people going out for $2 pints is better than a solo act! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

I filed some old papers and cleaned out some old files... no $2 pints for me today (taking my son to the doctor this afternoon)!

^^ That would be because those are all Brown A's ... imagery that could be considered akin to a brown star! :laugh:

My recommendation:

Visualize yourself strangling whatever person is causing the grief in your office/project. Notice I said visualize ... do NOT act on the impulses!!

JR

hes lucky I haven't broken his face. What an @ss. I swear if I wasn't waiting for a special letter in the mail next month I'd tell him precisely where to go. He's uninvited to my wedding.

^ Whoa! Where's that come from?
In short, my phone so it didn't go through the company server. I just got whined at bc I took work home so I didn't miss a plane. And I had an email waiting for me at 7 this morning asking where my timesheet was. He had it already. AND he had my coworker checking on me to see what time I got here. I think a stick needs removed from an orifice.

Back