Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a feature on Top Gear about it a while back, Jeremy Clarkson had a blast in the thing.

I'm pretty sure it has a provision built in where if it dies, you can either turn a wind up key on the back or simply grab it by the roof and pull it back a few inches, and off it goes.

I think Fiat/Chrysler is supposed to start building those in the PT Loser plant down in Sunny Mayheeco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this be an occupational scream, family-oriented scream, or a you didn't get out of your cast scream?

HOLY F*@K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up my car this morning ($716.89). Since the dealership is near a project I'm doing i decided I might as well do a site visit while I'm there. I'm wrapping things up and about to head back to the office when I get stung by a couple of hornets. I wasn't deep in the woods or anything, I was just standing behind some townhomes. I have no clue where this little bastards came from but they got me three times. Now I have to deal with the bureaucratic corporate nonsense of reporting the incident. I'm not sure what's more painful, the wasp stings or answering all these stupid questions. :\

Don't feel so bad. I had to fork over $654 to repaint my car since it was keyed.

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

My asshole apartment complex put a "vacant box" notice in my box over a week ago. When I got back from my site visit, I promptly removed it. On June 12th I also put in my change of address through the USPS website, effective July 1st.

Now, for over a week, I've gotten no mail. Either they're trying to return to sender, or my mail is a) sitting in a box in the local PO branch, or B) being mailed to the backwoods of North Carolina where a bunch of rednecks are stealing my identity, and my Netflix.

Of course, the normal mail carrier is pregnant and not doing her route, so I have to try to call at 6:30 am and hope she's at the local branch to find out what the hell is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

My asshole apartment complex put a "vacant box" notice in my box over a week ago. When I got back from my site visit, I promptly removed it. On June 12th I also put in my change of address through the USPS website, effective July 1st.

Now, for over a week, I've gotten no mail. Either they're trying to return to sender, or my mail is a) sitting in a box in the local PO branch, or B) being mailed to the backwoods of North Carolina where a bunch of rednecks are stealing my identity, and my Netflix.

Of course, the normal mail carrier is pregnant and not doing her route, so I have to try to call at 6:30 am and hope she's at the local branch to find out what the hell is going on.
our local post office doesn't read dates on thsoe forms. when we go on vacation and stop the mail, we can't turnt he form in early or they will stop the mail the day we turn the form in. Kind of annoying, and even if you check the start redelivering on this date, you have to go to the post office and pick up the pile before they will restart the delivery route.

our local post office doesn't read dates on thsoe forms. when we go on vacation and stop the mail, we can't turnt he form in early or they will stop the mail the day we turn the form in. Kind of annoying, and even if you check the start redelivering on this date, you have to go to the post office and pick up the pile before they will restart the delivery route.

*sigh*

Guess I'll call the landlord tomorrow and see if he can shoot over there and take a look. I really don't want to wait until next Thursday/Friday, especially since I have a package coming USPS.

I am trying to get materials printed and distributed and my printer says, PC LOAD LETTER ... and IT staff seems to be out early today!!!!!!!

AAAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brick:

JR

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

F YOU TIME WARNER.

I purposely drove to NC a day early so I could have my cable hooked up. It's the ONLY day I can get off, since it was before the holiday. I signed up for it online. The slot HAD to be available, because once it's picked, it's no longer listed.

So I'm waiting there for 2 1/2 hours. Not even a call.

I call Time Warner, "Oh, that slot wasn't open, so we rescheduled it for Monday morning."

Uh, yea, because I don't have a JOB TO GO TO OR ANYTHING. Not to mention the fact that the ALTERNATE DATE I PUT DOWN WAS FOR NEXT SATURDAY. But of course, all those slots are full now, so I'm screwed. I was hung up on twice, and was so FUMING mad, that I refused to call back today. I will call back on Monday when I am a little calmer and speak directly to a supervisor.

Looks like I'll be telecommuting Tuesday. I work about a mile from the Staples Center and no way I'm taking a chance with the MJ stuff.

Looks like I'll be telecommuting Tuesday. I work about a mile from the Staples Center and no way I'm taking a chance with the MJ stuff.
I saw that they got 1.6 million applications for about 9000 available tickets. There's probably a good chance that most of that 1.6 million will show up anyway.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

F YOU TIME WARNER.

I purposely drove to NC a day early so I could have my cable hooked up. It's the ONLY day I can get off, since it was before the holiday. I signed up for it online. The slot HAD to be available, because once it's picked, it's no longer listed.

So I'm waiting there for 2 1/2 hours. Not even a call.

I call Time Warner, "Oh, that slot wasn't open, so we rescheduled it for Monday morning."

Uh, yea, because I don't have a JOB TO GO TO OR ANYTHING. Not to mention the fact that the ALTERNATE DATE I PUT DOWN WAS FOR NEXT SATURDAY. But of course, all those slots are full now, so I'm screwed. I was hung up on twice, and was so FUMING mad, that I refused to call back today. I will call back on Monday when I am a little calmer and speak directly to a supervisor.
How's that monopoly thing working out for you?

Luckily, I've had few problems with TWC, but I've heard horror stories galore.

Supe - I'd rip into the supervisor about the ineffectiveness of the online appt application and let them know how you drove / waited / etc, and how you're getting screwed on the reschedule.

How you were hung up on multiple times.

Do it calmly and request that you get some free months for your trouble.

At least that might take the sting out of it.

so past few weeks, house was broken into and we lost our electronics to not a very nice person, I have gotten bitten by a brown recluse, my dad is still in the hospital, the tennant at the old house moved out and we haven't found a new one, and they still aren't saying weather our contracts are going to be renewed or not and I might not have a job after sept and the dog just chewed thru my blackberry cord... Can anyone else poop on me?

ARGH!

Back