Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the later versions of Inventor. Pretty good program, I thought.

Extruding 3D penises and displaying them on the classroom overhead was part of the typical day in Ohio State's engineering classes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

just use a coat hanger if it really gets itchy under the cast!

j/k hope everything is ok mary!

It does really itch, but that's not why I screamed. It's 2 of my favorite people (hubby and older daughter) who do not always see eye to eye and like to put me in the middle. Both are in bed now, so ... ***SIGH******

THANKS, FRAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the tempest has calmed down to a dull roar. I also hope your thumb is well on its' way to being healed!! :D

JR

Extruding 3D penises and displaying them...

...just use a coat hanger if it really gets itchy
Wow, I love a good thread mashup.

I'm ready to scream myself at this point. Similar to the ACAD MEP griping above, I am ready to throttle ACAD Civil 3D '09 right now.

For whatever reason, the powers that be decided to skimp on the survey costs for a set of related projects going on. Instead of a nice base plan, all I got was a txt file full of points. I've spent the last week figuring out how the hell I'm supposed to turn that into a plan. Fucking point groups and breaklines and and description key sets...YAAAAARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

At least I figured it out though, we will be getting more point sets in the next couple weeks and it will be easier the second time around.

Dammit, they took away half day Fridays on Flex time. Oddly enough, you can take a full day every two weeks.

Screwit, I'll just go home at 3:30 every day.

I guess it really just lost some of its flex. I can still change start/end time, but that's it, and it has to be the same for all five days.

Oh, well.

MGX, you ever use sketchup. Alot of firms in the south use it. We used wher I sed to work. Pretty neat little 3d design software, and it's free through google. Of course the specs aspect is not in play.
I have seen it via Google Earth but never have I had time to try it out. That is the program integrated with Google Earth to construct 3D buildings, right?

Wow, we had people talking calmly to each other tonight and I was just an observer ... not a referee. eeeeeYESSSSS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now it's hubby and younger daughter!!!

AAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

To the asshole who keyed the driver's side of my car on Friday: thanks. It's bad enough that asshole punk teenagers like you have nothing better to do than to go fuck up other people's property who haven't done anything wrong, but no, you have to go and cost me $500 out of pocket to go have three panels on my car resprayed.

I encourage you to do it again. Please. Pretty please. Because I am ready and watching this time, and having the opportunity to watch you whimper, shit yourself, and beg for your mommy will make that $500 worth it.

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ex-Mrs. JR just doesn't seem to get the concept that we are no longer cooperating when it comes to finances, especially things that are adversely affecting my credit! :angry:

JR

Yep - all she needs to do is get her own mortgage. She just seems to come up with stupid excuses like ...

Waiting until Spring may not be such a bad idea, it allows for more time to get some debt paid off, (for both of us.) During the interim, the mortgage will still get paid on time, so that most certainly will not need to be a concern for you.
<_<

JR

Bummer. didn't she have like 90 days to get that taken care of?
When it comes to the craftily worded consent agreement .... "there's many a slip 'tween the cup and the lip."

I just have to take a deep breath and press hard but politely and stay focused on the end goal: elimination of her presence in my life. :)

JR

When it comes to the craftily worded consent agreement .... "there's many a slip 'tween the cup and the lip."
I just have to take a deep breath and press hard but politely and stay focused on the end goal: elimination of her presence in my life. :)

JR
Good postive attitude!

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Fat lot of good that feature does me. Apparently my car has an "immobilizer", which when working correctly means that the car communicates with a little microchip in my key and the car will only start when that key is being used to start the car. I always thought the the little red blinking light on the dashboard that represented the "alarm" was enabled on my vehicle was a bunch of hogwash, apparently it really does something. See I know this now b/c somehow the immobilizer on my vehicle is screwed. Meaning that even with the right keys the stupid car won't start. :\

And the only people that can fix it now is the dealership. So I have a brick of a car sitting in my driveway that now has to be towed to the dealership where they will ream me a new one on getting the stupid thing fixed. :(

Back