So I'm not even sure how this is possible, but Mrs. NJ is PG again... WTF

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it! again with the weather. All of my kids were born around severe snow storms, and now this one appears to have been conceived around the latest blizzard.

I know 4 is much different than 3 but if its any consolation I thought 2 was the perfect number and I still remember coming home to see a positive pregnancy test in the trash after we had 2.. I was, not really angry, but not looking forward to putting another one through child care and just all the baby "crap" literal and figurative.. but 11 years later I have to say my 3rd is probably my favorite (dont tell the others) I envision him and I hanging out a lot when I am old (I hope)...i hope we get into some serious shit one day :D

...i hope we get into some serious shit one day :D

vacation-life-lesson-3-500x300.jpg

I like it for the engineering connection, but what exactly is the reason for this name particular?

One time, long ago, I was involved in the student chapter of ASCE. We were at the US Air Force Academy because they were the regional hosts. At one point during the banquet, one of the advisers from USAFA got TANKED and came up to us and yelled, "Karl Terzhagi was my father. He was an abusive bastard." All false, of course, but it was hilarious to hear a drunk engineer in an USAF uniform go off on Terzhagi.

So there's the exact reason for this name in particular.

If we're going capacities, why not Meyerhofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back