Seismic CA exam Result September 2023

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEPASS

Reaction score
Any chance to get the result by this week? I had Seismic exam on end of September. I am not confident that I can pass seismic test. It was sounds difficult to me and blind answered 5-10 question have that have no idea.

Blind answering 5-10 questions is pretty typical. There just isn't enough time to do every problem. I think the odds we get results on Friday are pretty good based on past months. Good luck to you!

Blind answering 5-10 questions is pretty typical. There just isn't enough time to do every problem. I think the odds we get results on Friday are pretty good based on past months. Good luck to you!
I hope so. I studied only AEI and I am sure that AEI was prepared me well enough for the test. However, time was an issue and couldnt finish ontime. Last month the survey results came out on Tuesday of second week of the month. The other chance is to see the result by next week Tuesday. How was your seismic exam?

I hope so. I studied only AEI and I am sure that AEI was prepared me well enough for the test. However, time was an issue and couldnt finish ontime. Last month the survey results came out on Tuesday of second week of the month. The other chance is to see the result by next week Tuesday. How was your seismic exam?
It was my second time taking it. I felt better about it than the first time, but I still didn't feel good walking out of there. But I also didn't feel good walking out of surveying when I took it and I ended up passing. It really is a 50/50 chance for these exams. I used Hiner's material to study. If I don't pass this time I'll be looking for other study material...

It was my second time taking it. I felt better about it than the first time, but I still didn't feel good walking out of there. But I also didn't feel good walking out of surveying when I took it and I ended up passing. It really is a 50/50 chance for these exams. I used Hiner's material to study. If I don't pass this time I'll be looking for other study material...
I think you will pass this time. This is my first time seismic test and last exam. I felt the same for Survey exam and end up passing the exam. Hope that happens again ;)

I know results won't drop until at least Friday, but I've still been anxiously checking my inbox the last couple of mornings 😵‍💫

I know results won't drop until at least Friday, but I've still been anxiously checking my inbox the last couple of mornings 😵‍💫
Hopefully Friday will be the result day. It is common, same to me. I even had a dream of passing or failing. Sometimes I have all dream of one question and how to solve and having mistakes. hahaha. It will be over soon.

This was my second attempt using heiner and AEI practice exams. Felt more confident this time around but like others, I’m anxiously checking my inbox. It’s Friday morning and still haven’t seen anything.

This was my second attempt using heiner and AEI practice exams. Felt more confident this time around but like others, I’m anxiously checking my inbox. It’s Friday morning and still haven’t seen anything.
I just studied AEI and not sure will be able to pass this exam. I am 50/50.

Yeah, I was hoping to wake up to results this morning but... nothing. Hopefully noon like @PEPASS is indicating. I've seen that sometimes results are released Saturday mornings as well. Both times I've gotten results it's been the Tuesday of the second week of the month. Hopefully we won't have to wait that long.

Back