CA Seismic Exam Results for September 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Seismic Exam results and PASSED! Good Luck to everyone.

Now, I have the Survey to pass in the coming few months. Please let me know if you guys have the Survey materials for sale especially practice exams. I have Reza's materials; I am looking for other materials. What other materials do you recommend besides Reza' book? Thanks

I felt pretty good on surveying. I work in land development as well so that plus CPESR felt like fairly good prep. I took the AEI course for seismic and felt like i knew the material fairly well, I just wasn't fast enough and had to guess on a fair amount of questions just due to time. Hoping I luck out and pass seismic first try so I can get licensed before the end of the year.

Does anyone know the cut off date to take the exam in order to get the results around the 10th? Someone mentioned if you take it the first week of the month you would find out the same month on the tenth. Does anyone have proof this is true? I always believed it was the end of the month and results were posted the following month on the tenth. Any info on this would be great.

Does anyone know the cut off date to take the exam in order to get the results around the 10th? Someone mentioned if you take it the first week of the month you would find out the same month on the tenth. Does anyone have proof this is true? I always believed it was the end of the month and results were posted the following month on the tenth. Any info on this would be great.
Nope. Results are released the following month.

Back