SE Exam Oct 2019 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wait is killing me.  I'm suspecting that MI may not be today given time zones and such its damn near EOD.
Congrats to everyone who passed.

I think calling the Texas board kind of made them check their Emails from NCEES for results. Anyways, the new TBPELS is doing a great job releasing the results on the same day. No complaints from this Texan.  :party-smiley-048:

So, once the state board gets the notification and approves release, is it automated or does someone at NCEES have to be at work to release results for that state?

Congratulations to all who passed!! To those who need to fight this beast again, you can do it, and you will do it!! And thank you to everyone on here for helping me get through the wait period!

I passed lateral building on the second attempt!! It is surreal and so many emotions going though me!! Still have to take the Vertical Building but I'm ready to face it. 

image.png

Congrats to all who passed !!! Well done!

Just as important, congrats to those who didnt pass to have the courage to take this test in the first place and on having the resolve to retake it.  I'm preparing for bad news myself and rather than being upset I'm looking forward to the opportunity to become an even stronger engineer.   

Why you gotta do me like that bro

Making me feel bad for feeling bad
Lol.  Don't feel bad for feeling bad.  Feel your feels shorty.

I need to pep talk myself and it works for me.  Bc if I really think about the time,  money, and effort investment plus the opportunity cost of not doing other things I get discouraged... so I may as well see the positives.  At my age I have at least 25-30 more years of working so a 1 to 2 year struggle is worth it. 

Was anyone that passed blown over by the good news?  If so maybe we need to take another look at your sliding and overturning checks.  

*rimshot* 
Ngl I had to read that twice because it's 445

Back