Results From October SE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/monthly_2018_12/large.results.png.b38fa55aefcc84755b1468b04753c69e.png

You're probably going to see me on the news.

Last edited by a moderator:
PA just released. Passed lateral on my third try. IT'S OVER!
I know that feeling. Raising a beer to ya'.

Passed Vert but not Lat in PA
GRATS! (You can get the rest of the congratulations when you pass LATERAL in April.) You got this!

/monthly_2018_12/large.results.png.b38fa55aefcc84755b1468b04753c69e.png

You're probably going to see me on the news.
Shucks. Also want to know what your morning was but I suspect you did fine. I'll show you my first attempt at the SE if it makes you feel better. Took me 2 tries for each half, improved greatly each time and passed. If I can do it you can definitely do it!

I know that feeling. Raising a beer to ya'.

GRATS! (You can get the rest of the congratulations when you pass LATERAL in April.) You got this!

Shucks. Also want to know what your morning was but I suspect you did fine. I'll show you my first attempt at the SE if it makes you feel better. Took me 2 tries for each half, improved greatly each time and passed. If I can do it you can definitely do it!
I made a 29 out of 40 but I don't want to post it for 2 reasons. (1) The distribution is embarrassing  as I  scored above average in less criteria than I prefer to disclose and (2) it is likely enough information to narrow down who I am and I prefer to remain as anonymous as possible while on this forum disclosing my scores. Hopefully this will ease your curiosity. To be honest, I really thought I had it this time. I was expecting a 36 in the morning and three acceptable with one improvement required but they pulled some shenanigans with the wood portion of the exam in the afternoon and I couldn't find the information in the new NDS within the specified time limit. I knew what I did wrong but I can't go into further depth without likely getting banned by @knight1fox3 again. Anywho, I appreciate your reply to the MS requirement in the other thread. It's always good to have other opinions, the more you know and all.

Back