Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could watch this over and over. From China, where Typhoon Mangkhut just hit. Consistent with my experiences with Chinese construction quality.

Anyone here have any recommendations on food dehydrators?  Mrs. Supe said Junior came up with the idea to get me one for my birthday and told me to pick one so she could buy it.  Guess she's tired of my pepper collection taking up all the freezer space!  Looking for one with multiple racks, maybe toaster oven sized give or take.  Main uses will be jerky making, dehydrating hot peppers, and veggie chips.

Holy shit, Gawker media.  If this isn't the most snowflake article title I've ever read, then I don't know what is: "How to Stay Politically Active When Everything Is Overwhelming".

I thought maybe, just maybe, it was supposed to be satirical.  Nope.

@Supe, I found out the brand she has is Excalibur. She said it's a little price-y, but really likes it. I'm not sure of the exact model she has, still waiting on that info.

@Supe, I found out the brand she has is Excalibur. She said it's a little price-y, but really likes it. I'm not sure of the exact model she has, still waiting on that info.
Thanks!  They're not bad, can be had for < $200

Due to the plumbing/toilet valve arrangement, any time a woman flushes in the adjacent restroom, there's a distinct, high-pitched effeminate  "Oooh!" sound that emanates from the wall.

What kind of plumbing “arrangement” are we talking about?

I haven't found any holes drilled through the wall, so your guess is as good as mine.  

Wait, do women's bathrooms have bidets?

d846b030884501364f91005056a9545d

My iPhone already has a scratch on the screen from barely brushing against my house keys.  So much for Gorilla Glass...

Back