Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we do that but just with the doritos et all on a plate - all civilized with a spork - I think its a bi weekly meal

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they come banana-flavored? :dunno:
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
there are some Doritos that come in a green bag, salsa verde or something?  not my favorite but defin worth a try - usually a road trip gas station pick up

I wasted 20 minutes, arrived with two people, my wagon, 5 oxen, 1 spare wagon part, no clothing, no bullets (never had any the entire way), 81# of food, and all of $32.50 in cash. 1762 points total because (duh) I chose to be a carpenter.

what browser? I think i'm a dummy and just die right off the bat bc i can't get it to work even with refreshes and different browsers.

i was using the side keypad and it wasn't registering. 

i left in may and all my oxen died in july and i didnt have any options to trade so.. lol

i was using the side keypad and it wasn't registering. 

i left in may and all my oxen died in july and i didnt have any options to trade so.. lol
I couldn't use the side keypad on my keyboard. Must be too advanced for a computer game from 1990.

Back