potty training

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was supposed to bring in extra underwear to daycare -- in case of accidents. But I forgot to drop it off. All day I've had little boys underwear in my jacket pocket! I feel a little weird about it...

[i couldn't tell just anyone about this, but I know you guys would be supportive]

After the birth of our second kid, on very little sleep mind you, I got up dazed and late for work. Throw on my clothes and get to work JUST on time.

About mid-day, I realize that my left pant leg feels funny, and I look down and realize my old underwear has been in my jeans all day and are now hanging out of my pantleg and dragging around on the ground behind me.

Not quite kid underwear in the pocket, but let's just say, I was ready to leave work at the end of that day.

frazil I did that but with GIRLS panties (i used to smoke back then) so I went down to the smoking area, and reached for my camel filtered smokes & pulled out some little girl panties, yeah evryone took a few steps away from me, called the cops, etc, etc, etc

Back