Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out I passed the Civil PE exam/WR depth.  This was my 3rd attempt!!  I'm in North Dakota.  I took the EET review course for both AM and PM (WRE depth with Nazrul), and it is phenomenal!!  I know that EET made the difference for me!  I am so excited!!  

Passed the 8hr PE Structural in CA - First Try . Not a PE yet!! (Still waiting for the CA Seismic and Survey). 

Passed....PE Mechanical CA!  Congrats to everyone who passed.  this is a HUGE relief. I put in a lot of time and my family will be happy it paid off.

Passed here in KS, Civil-Construction.  I was pleasantly surprised that they updated NCEES and the KSBTP website so I didn't have to wait for the mailed letter to get my results.

Passed Mechanical: Thermal and Fluids in California. So glad I only had to do this once

Representing CA here. Just got our NCEES results. Passed Civil WRE on my 2nd attempt! I have to credit to EET-California review course. Without them it would've been another tough climb for me.

DISCLAIMER: I do not get paid by EET for this post.

Representing CA here. Just got our NCEES results. Passed Civil WRE on my 2nd attempt! I have to credit to EET-California review course. Without them it would've been another tough climb for me.

DISCLAIMER: I do not get paid by EET for this post.
Me too - I took the webinars for breadth and WRE depth.

1 hour ago, MCeatalot said: Representing CA here. Just got our NCEES results. Passed Civil WRE on my 2nd attempt! I have to credit to EET-California review course. Without them it would've been another tough climb for me. DISCLAIMER: I do not get paid by EET for this post.
Me too - I took the webinars for breadth and WRE depth.
I think I remember you. :)

Back