Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna go with "PE" I think, even though I like the look of the P.E. 

....and yes, I've checked NCEES probably 1/2 dozen times today, still says "pass", I'm still beside myself with joy! 
Congrats!  In which state are you located?

Colorado, I've posted a few times already. I've been lurking a lot today, I think I wore out my "joy" limit with my friends. 

....and yes, I've checked NCEES probably 1/2 dozen times today, still says "pass", I'm still beside myself with joy! 
Isn't it great? I was pumping gas in my car today and just stood there smirking away. I saw a lady staring at me. She was probably thinking -" I know gas prices are down. But honestly, how much gas does the crazy lady use". Or maybe she thought I was high on the petroleum vapors!

Isn't it great? I was pumping gas in my car today and just stood there smirking away. I saw a lady staring at me. She was probably thinking -" I know gas prices are down. But honestly, how much gas does the crazy lady use". Or maybe she thought I was high on the petroleum vapors!
HAHA, I think all the girls at the coffee shop thought I was hitting on them, but I was just smiling ear to ear like an idiot all morning. I went to clean out my guest room/study room today and the pile of books gave me that feeling of dread that I quickly realized I don't have to worry about anymore. It was so fantastic! 

Seeing it on NCEES made me feel so much better. Took a screen shot just in case......

HAHA, I think all the girls at the coffee shop thought I was hitting on them, but I was just smiling ear to ear like an idiot all morning. I went to clean out my guest room/study room today and the pile of books gave me that feeling of dread that I quickly realized I don't have to worry about anymore. It was so fantastic! 
You could have just walked up to the girls and said - " I don't suffer from insanity. In fact; I enjoy every minute of it!"

Passed civil-structural on second try.  Seemed like this test was much easier than April, but just glad I passed.  Had my first kid in November and the feeling of seeing passed was almost as awesome.  Congrats to everybody else that passed and keep your head down if you didn't.

Congrats mub220. To expand on what you said; I believe P.E. is the old way of listing it. PE is the more modern way. So if you are a Baby Boomer - go with P.E.

If you are a Millennial, go with PE.

If you are Gen X - well; we don't have a special name like the Millennials and Baby Boomers. What can I say? Maybe we are the lost generation of the 20th century.
I like the look of PE better than P.E., but I'll go with P.E. because the older people like it better, and they're the ones doing the hiring. I'm right on the line between Gen X and Millennial (depending on what source you use for the cut-off).

Passed MD Civil: Structural!!

My two biggest questions are:

1) Should I get rid of (sell) the codes that I bought since the editions will change before I get around to taking the SE

2) What should I buy to celebrate?

Passed SC Civil: Construction on the first try.  Big relief for sure.  Not I just wait until August 2016 for my 4 years experience to apply for my license.

Passed SC Civil: Construction on the first try.  Big relief for sure.  Not I just wait until August 2016 for my 4 years experience to apply for my license.
Congrats on passing. Hopefully they don't change the experience requirements between now and then.

Tuesday Booze-day!  Passed the Civil Transportation, thankfully.  I'm an aviation guy and never use anything that was covered on the test so its a huge relief.

Passed 1st attempt Civil Water Resources state of Kansas. Relieved and excited. Scotch, steak, and a cigar are in my immediate future.

Back