Pennsylvania is out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA Board finally got back to me.  Nothing new...

[SIZE=12pt]We are anxiously awaiting the results of the exam also.  Once we receive and review the import from PCS, they will be authorized to release the results to the applicants.  At this time, we have not received the import.  Please contact PCS at 1-877-364-3926 for further information.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

ccaf903897b498289f3e0817e6904b85.jpg

PA Board finally got back to me.  Nothing new...

[SIZE=12pt]We are anxiously awaiting the results of the exam also.  Once we receive and review the import from PCS, they will be authorized to release the results to the applicants.  At this time, we have not received the import.  Please contact PCS at 1-877-364-3926 for further information.[/SIZE]
LOL looks like they are throwing PCS under the proverbial bus.  Who's gonna call.

Got some news from Karen at PCS!!

The scores were just released to the Pennsylvania board. Please allow just a little bit longer for them to complete the process on their end.

Just an FYI

" I just gave all scores to the PA board. They are working on them now! Hopefully it will be just a little bit longer. "

Now... is Christmas going to involve celebratory drinks, or drown my sorrows drinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she say how long it takes them? Maybe she knows how long it took to get the SE results back to PCS which would be a good indication of the length of time.

Did she say how long it takes them? Maybe she knows how long it took to get the SE results back to PCS which would be a good indication of the length of time.
I've already pestered her enough.  Someone else can ask that question lol.  She's been good to deal with, and I don't want to push my luck.

Have a look at previous years Pennsylvania results threads. Every year, both PCS and PA have said that they are waiting on the other for something to happen. Just becuase PCS claims they released the results doesn't mean that it actually happened; and by the same token, Pennsylvania claiming that they are waiting for PCS doesn't mean they haven't actually recieved it yet. It'll take some time, but you get the resutls soon.

As frustrating and stressful as this process is, it gets better very fast. I know, I've been there. A week from now (or maybe two weeks from now), after you get your passing result, this will all be a distant memory and funny story to tell to others in the future. And next year, you can harass or comfort the next generation of people taking the test.

On the flip side if you didn't pass, all that happened was the post-fail-result feelings were delayed a bit. The gut punch of failing is worse than the wait for results. I was once there too.

Have a look at previous years Pennsylvania results threads. Every year, both PCS and PA have said that they are waiting on the other for something to happen. Just becuase PCS claims they released the results doesn't mean that it actually happened; and by the same token, Pennsylvania claiming that they are waiting for PCS doesn't mean they haven't actually recieved it yet. It'll take some time, but you get the resutls soon.

As frustrating and stressful as this process is, it gets better very fast. I know, I've been there. A week from now (or maybe two weeks from now), after you get your passing result, this will all be a distant memory and funny story to tell to others in the future. And next year, you can harass or comfort the next generation of people taking the test.

On the flip side if you didn't pass, all that happened was the post-fail-result feelings were delayed a bit. The gut punch of failing is worse than the wait for results. I was once there too.
I wholeheartedly believe you, and hope to only have to take your word for it.  That said, if there wasn't a waiting period, we could use that time to prepare for the next round.

Well, it doesn't look like its coming today.  If the board doesn't release it tomorrow, it'll likely be after the holidays.

Back