Pennsylvania is out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those that passed - is your info also on PCS?  Did you already get a license number like the guy who was here yesterday for the SE?

Passed civil transportation!!!

To those that passed - is your info also on PCS?  Did you already get a license number like the guy who was here yesterday for the SE?
No update on PCS and nothing on State license verification site yet.  

I'm quite excited but I'm trying to contain myself until I see it on those two sites as well.  I can't imagine that they would make the same mistakes as last year, but you never know. 

I'm quite excited but I'm trying to contain myself until I see it on those two sites as well.  I can't imagine that they would make the same mistakes as last year, but you never know. 
Yeah I'm doing the same, and the worry is only worsened by the email I got from the board this morning that said "...when we receive your results, if you passed...", AFTER I had already gotten the ACCEPTABLE notice from NCEES...

Passed the environmental. 

Ditto on pcs and the state license lookup. No changes on those sites yet. I would have expected everything to have updated with the amount of time we waited

My PE license has become active on the PA Dept of State website and got assigned a number  :B

My PE license has become active on the PA Dept of State website and got assigned a number  :B
Me too!  Still nothing on PCS though.  But I think we should be in the clear now!  Congrats everyone!  

Good luck to those who are taking it again!  You'll get it this time!

Back