Pennsylvania is out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Positive energy folks, positive energy. 
You mean PE?? :)  Looks like that's what they need. A Comp Science PE who can help with their databases. Not too many of those around. Just a handful taking the Comp elective.

My condolences to all those who are still waiting for the results. You deserve to know by Christmas/New Year whether you should drink to celebrate or drink to drown your sorrows?

If it makes anyone feel better, statistically speaking, two of the three of us passed....
Well if I'm the only one here for my test, and it only had a 28% rate, i guess congrats to my feet and calfs for passing...

NCEES and PCS websites still say my SE results are pending, but I received a wall certificate in the mail today and I'm listed on the engineer look up site. Hoping it wasn't a cruel mistake. ..

Haha, she couldnt give a date.

However, she did sound very concerned and knows we are freaking out.

Also, she said they have been working hard all week since they recieved the results, so im hoping by the Wed b4 Christmas......we'll see I guess.
Gov employees are the worst ... USPS anyone? They get your tax money anyways and have a table job and little incentive to hurry up.  And with gov getting bigger .. Not smaller... Job security is great ... So why should they worry you don't have PE results?

NCEES and PCS websites still say my SE results are pending, but I received a wall certificate in the mail today and I'm listed on the engineer look up site. Hoping it wasn't a cruel mistake. ..
Can someone else who took the PE do a license lookup?  I'm getting nothing when I look... God I hope I didn't fail.

In PA????

I looked up the 2 other people that I know that took the exam in october, and their license lookup still says EIT.  Maybe its just the SE's that have been issued?

Don't get your hopes up guys. Sending out a wall certificate that quickly would be a major accomplishment for any state; for Pennsylvania no way its that fast!

I doubt PA will ever update the license lookup before sending the results again after last fall.

I doubt PA will ever update the license lookup before sending the results again after last fall.
They did for me. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it, but PCS and the state office both have said they need to get back to me. 

Pennsylvania sucks at this testing thing.

yes.... yes it does.  We cant even buy the liquor to drown away our testing woes without having to deal with a state employee.
Speaking of alchohol sales, I wonder how many times Pennsylvania has paid for Johnstown over the last 79 years?

Pennsylvania sucks at this testing thing.
Update: PA board confirms that they've received SE scores, and the license/certificate is valid. PE scores have not yet been received. That said, PCS has not confirmed that fact, still waiting to hear back from them. 

Update: PA board confirms that they've received SE scores, and the license/certificate is valid. PE scores have not yet been received. That said, PCS has not confirmed that fact, still waiting to hear back from them. 
It sounds like a congratulations is in order!  Now.... it would be nice if they would get the PE scores out...

NCEES - PASS

PCS - No update

PA Board of engineering - listed as EIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK **** **** **** **** I am going to lose my **** if this turns sour

Back