PE Seal & Stamp

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You what, it's probably best for the board if I just leave. I can't even have a goddamn conversation without making everyone hate me. Fuck this shit. And don't think I don't fucking know it'd be best for the rest of the world if I could leave them, too.

You what, it's probably best for the board if I just leave. I can't even have a goddamn conversation without making everyone hate me. Fuck this shit. And don't think I don't fucking know it'd be best for the rest of the world if I could leave them, too.
Help is available
Speak with someone today

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish.
Learn more
800-273-8255

I highly, highly doubt that anyone here hates you. Nobody hates you, or me, or anyone else here because we don't really know each other.

I can't speak for others, but I was attempting a conversation with you about why engineers are not inherently bad just because of the type of seal they may or may not use.

Take a breather and come play mafia with us. It'll ease your mind, give you something fun to distract you with from this crazy thing we all call life, and I promise I won't vote to eliminate you from the game for at least the first two days!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/eb-mafia.33851/page-1490#post-7707682

I highly, highly doubt that anyone here hates you. Nobody hates you, or me, or anyone else here because we don't really know each other.

I can't speak for others, but I was attempting a conversation with you about why engineers are not inherently bad just because of the type of seal they may or may not use.

Take a breather and come play mafia with us. It'll ease your mind, give you something fun to distract you with from this crazy thing we all call life, and I promise I won't vote to eliminate you from the game for at least the first two days!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/eb-mafia.33851/page-1490#post-7707682
Agree. @Orchid PE of course no one here hates you. I echo @jean15paul_PE 's comments earlier. It's not what you share, it's how you say things sometimes that rub people the wrong way.

Like @leggo PE said, take a breather and come SPAM with us!

As with fire alarm devices, there is sometimes a due process for certain things and then for other things it's just that the manufacturers only make it a certain way. Each state is different and the companies that make the stamps understand that.

So, we got very off-topic yesterday...I just wanted to know what stamp people had and where they got it from and if they like it lol.

I've heard a lot of good things about @PE Stamps but also about engineerseals and acornsales as well. Which site is the best? I know *someone* mentioned that acorn gives free digital seals with a purchase, so that's a plus!

So, we got very off-topic yesterday...I just wanted to know what stamp people had and where they got it from and if they like it lol.

I've heard a lot of good things about @PE Stamps but also about engineerseals and acornsales as well. Which site is the best? I know *someone* mentioned that acorn gives free digital seals with a purchase, so that's a plus!
Yeah that was me. I was very happy with my experience with Acorn. But I'm sure the other companies do a good job too.

With my physical seal, I also got it electronically in various formats for free (jpg, pdf, tif, and dxf).

I also liked that they sent me a proof for approval before then manufacturing the physical stamp. I didn't expect that.

I just got a digital seal from www.engineerseals.com. We don't really hard stamp anything anymore. Nor do I intend to stamp anything anytime soon. Only a few principals seal drawings in my company for insurance purposes.

Latest posts

Back