PA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as we don't have to wait until approximately week 12, I may survive the torture...I almost lost it when that email was sent out last week. I appreciate you guys following up.

Sooooo.. should I stop expecting them today? I guess I'll just hope for tomorrow.

Sooooo.. should I stop expecting them today? I guess I'll just hope for tomorrow.
Yes and no.

They are opened until 5pm... But I just called and I got a canned response of "we are hoping to have licenses issued sometime next week."

I didn't push the topic because I am quick to anger on sensitive items like this. If a more calm mannered person wants to call that would be awesome

Yes and no.

They are opened until 5pm... But I just called and I got a canned response of "we are hoping to have licenses issued sometime next week."

I didn't push the topic because I am quick to anger on sensitive items like this. If a more calm mannered person wants to call that would be awesome
What a joke. Should have asked them what exactly is taking so long.

Yes and no.

I can't. I will lose my gorram mind if I call. I no longer care about how innocent the person on the other end is. I have been miserable ever since February because of this stupid exam and someone needs to do their job and get **** done!

You'd think if enough people kept bothering them they'd get sick of it and release the results...but who knows, maybe they'd just hold them longer.

Yes and no.

I think I would have lost my cool on the phone also....who gives a **** when they are going to issue licenses, we just want the results!!

image.png

I found the newest License Numbers on the PA State website. The most recent license is PE083626, issued on 6/4/2015 to a Kansas-ite. There are 5 people with PA addresses who have been issued a license in June: PE085611, PE083613, PE083617, PE083617, PE083619, and PE083620.

After doing some LinkedIn research (stalking), PE083617 and PE083619 are reciprocity licenses from WV and MO respectively. I can not verify PE083620. So either nobody passed the April 2015 PE, or they are honestly waiting for

In short, this post has accomplished absolutely nothing. At least the Board is doing something...

Sorry I stopped typing and got distracted by something shiny. Then I did not reread before posting.

After doing some LinkedIn research (stalking), PE083617 and PE083619 are reciprocity licenses from :wv: and MO respectively. I can not verify PE083620. So either nobody passed the April 2015 PE, or they are honestly waiting for

I guess they are waiting to add all of the new PEs at once.

Sorry I stopped typing and got distracted by something shiny. Then I did not reread before posting.

After doing some LinkedIn research (stalking), PE083617 and PE083619 are reciprocity licenses from : :wv: : and MO respectively. I can not verify PE083620. So either nobody passed the April 2015 PE, or they are honestly waiting for

[SIZE=small]PE083620 license number looks to be issued to the same individual that has EIT license of ET014779 since the zip codes are only miles apart. Looking at surrounding states an individual with the same name and city was issued a license in Delaware recently. With this, I can only guess they took the test in Delaware, got the results, and then applied for a reciprocal[/SIZE] license in PA. Sad day when you can do all this and still receive your PA license prior to the issuance of PA results let alone the actual licenses.

My unrealistic vote goes for June 5th at 1:25pm.

My second guess is 10/29/2015 at 9:00am. That is 1 day before the October exam.

After doing some LinkedIn research (stalking), PE083617 and PE083619 are reciprocity licenses from : :wv: : and MO respectively. I can not verify PE083620. So either nobody passed the April 2015 PE, or they are honestly waiting for
PE083620 license number looks to be issued to the same individual that has EIT license of ET014779 since the zip codes are only miles apart. Looking at surrounding states an individual with the same name and city was issued a license in Delaware recently. With this, I can only guess they took the test in Delaware, got the results, and then applied for a reciprocal license in PA. Sad day when you can do all this and still receive your PA license prior to the issuance of PA results let alone the actual licenses.
I'm still waiting on my MD number. But if I get it today, and send in my PA reciprocity today as well, I better not get my PA license before you guys. I bet I do...but I shouldn't :pcs:

PE083620 license number looks to be issued to the same individual that has EIT license of ET014779 since the zip codes are only miles apart. Looking at surrounding states an individual with the same name and city was issued a license in Delaware recently. With this, I can only guess they took the test in Delaware, got the results, and then applied for a reciprocal license in PA. Sad day when you can do all this and still receive your PA license prior to the issuance of PA results let alone the actual licenses.
I am not even angry. Words can not even explain my feelings

Back