PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe she meant, based on my info, that they will be stuffed on Friday, and mailed out on Monday. That would be consistent with historical results since the mail will take 2-7 from TN to PA.

what kind of info do you have that you aren't sharing with us paul? where did you get this additional information??? please share

first class mail is only supposed to take 1-3 days btw

well I had emailed her this week and got a similar response to "the Man" and cosistent with the way i read her response to you, that results would be mailed friday and monday, but if it helps here is her EXACT response to my email...

"We hope to mail them Friday and Monday."

in the future, i probably wouln't post the persons full name who you dealt with, she might read this board and become very unfriendly towards future examinees. Any cooperative contact at PCS or NCEES is worth keeping in good graces with!!!

I believe she meant, based on my info, that they will be stuffed on Friday, and mailed out on Monday. That would be consistent with historical results since the mail will take 2-7 from TN to PA.

what kind of info do you have that you aren't sharing with us paul? where did you get this additional information??? please share

I also emailed PCS last week and got the response I provided above.

Here is where I am getting my 2-7 day info from: http://www.fewtek.com/tennessee.htm, if you have different info on mailing times from Tennessee to Pennsylvania please share it.

I also emailed PCS last week and got the response I provided above.

Here is where I am getting my 2-7 day info from: http://www.fewtek.com/tennessee.htm, if you have different info on mailing times from Tennessee to Pennsylvania please share it.
Directly from the US Postal Service:

A Customers Guide to Mailing

That Fewtek.com site doesn't look very trustworthy. From the bottom of their site:

"Fewtek.com owners are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date. "

If you look around the site a little it gives you that 2-7 transit time for any letter to any state even from PA to Alaska or Hawaii.

I would think that a structural engineer would do a little better research or have a little better knowledge than that...

Holy Cow, guys, with this waiting we are all digging a bit too deep.. it'll come within a week! that's a relief already!!!!!! go get some wine/beer-- it's almost weekend here in PA!

Hopefully for some of us today will be the day!
things are heating up on the board! hopefully today or tomorrow we will see some results with great news for all - Good luck!

Is anyone home to track the mail delivery? keep us posted!!

I jsut heard from a friend who said people in his company from a western PA office recieved their results?! can anyone from pittsburgh confirm this??

I hope my conservative approach is wrong and The Man is correct! Bring it home letter carrier!

:mail-296:

Last edited by a moderator:
I jsut heard from a friend who said people in his company from a western PA office recieved their results?! can anyone from pittsburgh confirm this??
Just checked my mailbox near downtown Pittsburgh. No results today.

Back