PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that confused me is that I have been keeping an eye on the License verification site and there have actually been several people from PA that have gotten their PE’s issued within the last several days. These people are not from other states that are gaining reciprocity. It appears that these people must have moved to PE and they transferred their license. The reason I say that is because it is definitely not enough people to be from testing. If you want to check this you can go to the license verification site and type in license # PE077961 The last PE# issued is PE077962. This # was issued today to a reciprocity person.
I am certain that you can not transfer a license between any state, and the only way you can get a license in PA is by exam or reciprocity. It is most likely that these people are already licensed in other states, moved to PA and applied for reciprocity.

I am curious how you figured out what the current license number is.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing that confused me is that I have been keeping an eye on the License verification site and there have actually been several people from PA that have gotten their PE’s issued within the last several days. These people are not from other states that are gaining reciprocity. It appears that these people must have moved to PE and they transferred their license. The reason I say that is because it is definitely not enough people to be from testing. If you want to check this you can go to the license verification site and type in license # PE077961 The last PE# issued is PE077962. This # was issued today to a reciprocity person.
I am certain that you can not transfer a license between any state, and the only way you can get a license in PA is by exam or reciprocity. It is most likely that these people are already licensed in other states, moved to PA and applied for reciprocity.

Trial and error. It took me a little while.

Trial and error. It took me a little while.
i commend your effort, you really really want those results!

I will hold steady at my original Thursday delivery estimate.
:waiting: :mail-296: :waitwall:

(Using these now in hopes I don't need them again!)
Paul S is probably right, thursday is the day - allows 3 business days to arrive...rats!

Nothing today again... Thursday looks like it's the day. Hopefully
I have been reading this thread for about a week. I feel all of your pain. My wife just called...nothing again in the mail today in Pittsburgh. My bet is Friday for results. Anyone else care to wager a guess?

I will bet 5 interwebs that someone from PA will see a letter in the mail tomorrow.
I hope you are right...and I hope it is me with a "P". But my glass is always half empty. You all will be the third to know when it happens (after me, my wife, and my boss). Here is holding out hope for tomorrow and good luck to everyone else obsessing about it. Look at it this way. As of right now we are all still in the game!

noticed your discipline is Construction, who do you work for a building construction, road construction company? or other

I was working for a large commercial CM in the Philly area but switched over to a fornesic delay / construction claims firm a few years back.

Back