PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not received any as of yet. Which is a good thing, the other attempts I got those in the mail a couple weeks before I got the nasty gram in the mail.
wew, that is some good news.

how mean is that (sending study material before you get results) like salt in an open wound! just downright nasty

hey do you think the prep people had a list of fails and that is why you got the study materials???

I have not received any as of yet. Which is a good thing, the other attempts I got those in the mail a couple weeks before I got the nasty gram in the mail.

how mean is that (sending study material before you get results) like salt in an open wound! just downright nasty

hey do you think the prep people had a list of fails and that is why you got the study materials???
I didn't think much of it, but I got a review course flyer from ASCE in the mail yesterday. I certainly hope that there isn't much to it, though, since this is my third try and I honestly thought I did well.

I didn't think much of it, but I got a review course flyer from ASCE in the mail yesterday. I certainly hope that there isn't much to it, though, since this is my third try and I honestly thought I did well.
Don't worry, it's just advertising. Your results are confidential, they won't be released to anyone but you. In fact, my buddy and I received the flyers but only found out that we passed.

Don't worry, it's just advertising. Your results are confidential, they won't be released to anyone but you. In fact, my buddy and I received the flyers but only found out that we passed.
thats a good thing cause i got a few of those at work - STILL NO RESULTS

I would assume we will be waiting all weekend before we start seeing anything in the mail.
According to the spreadsheet in one of the other threads, PA has been consistent in getting results in 70 days - which would put us at June 26. I don't think we'll see anything before then.

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

This is from an email I received from Tara Elkins of PCS

"We hope to have them mailed to you by Friday or Monday."

A response of my email

"

Good Morning Tara,

I was wondering if you were able to give me any information on the status of the PA PE Results. I’ve noticed that more than half of the other states have already received their results by mail and/or email. I was wondering if there was any sort of timetable or release date for my results and how the PA results are released. If you could give me any kind of insight as to when I will be receiving this data I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

"

you are "the Man"

thanks

A response of my email

"

Good Morning Tara,

I was wondering if you were able to give me any information on the status of the PA PE Results. I’ve noticed that more than half of the other states have already received their results by mail and/or email. I was wondering if there was any sort of timetable or release date for my results and how the PA results are released. If you could give me any kind of insight as to when I will be receiving this data I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

"

AH thanks so much for posting this!!!!!!!!!!! some sort of relief

you are "the Man"thanks

A response of my email

"

Good Morning Tara,

Thank you for your time,

"

Has anyone received PE review class information in mail yet prior to receiving your results?
This seems like an interesting theory. I got an email from EES/PCS on May 7th, 2010 saying that my exam did not indicate which afternoon session I took and that NCEES needed to know as soon as possible so that my exam could be graded (disaster averted!). I started receiving emails from ppi2pass for review courses on May 13, 2010. I think I got a mailer a week or two ago but its hard to remember with all the junk mail I get.

So either ppi2pass got a fail list that I was on (which I sort of doubt due to confidentiality...also, I don't want to fail) or they simply get a heads up when the exams have been graded. Keep in mind that PCS performs exam services for 8 or 9 states that all have varying dates of notification.

Either way, our exams were graded three weeks after the exam took place. And here we are at week 9 still waiting. Puke.

Good luck to everyone! I've got my fingers crossed for us all!

And thanks to "The Man" for keeping us all informed!

AH thanks so much for posting this!!!!!!!!!!! some sort of relief

you are "the Man"thanks

A response of my email

"

Good Morning Tara,

Thank you for your time,

"

I was thinking about what Tara sent to me. The way it was written,

"mailed to you by Friday or Monday"
sounds to me like she meant that we will receive them by Friday or Monday. If it was just that they were going to get them in the mail Friday or Monday don't you think that she would have written it like this:

"put in the mail by Friday or Monday"
or just

"mailed by Friday or Monday"
or is that just wishful thinking???

I was thinking about what Tara sent to me. The way it was written,

"mailed to you by Friday or Monday"
sounds to me like she meant that we will receive them by Friday or Monday. If it was just that they were going to get them in the mail Friday or Monday don't you think that she would have written it like this:

"put in the mail by Friday or Monday"
or just

"mailed by Friday or Monday"
or is that just wishful thinking???
I think if Tara was an engineer she would have clearly wrote the day it would be in the mail and would not have made any assumptions to the duration of the delivery.

I believe she meant, based on my info, that they will be stuffed on Friday, and mailed out on Monday. That would be consistent with historical results since the mail will take 2-7 days from TN to PA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back